Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360

Discus and support Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just removed a game purchased on LIVE and downloaded to a flash drive. I have a backup of my game and I toogle it between flash drive and pc many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by malvesg, Jan 2, 2016.

1. malvesg
    malvesg Guest

I've just removed a game purchased on LIVE and downloaded to a flash drive. I have a backup of my game and I toogle it between flash drive and pc many times but I still had the game in my live account. Today I made a mistake. I removed it from my Live account
    and now I need to download it again to play. There are some way to add the game in my live account one more time without download the full game?

I already have the game.

Thanks for your time.

Regards.

:)

malvesg, Jan 2, 2016
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    March update preview

Purchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One is now live for preview members.

ClNTRoN, Jan 2, 2016
  3. f r u 7 7 y
    f r u 7 7 y Guest
    Gamertag / Account Games Bound

I am in the middle of planning migration of my gamertag and 'm a bit lost.

So i have Microsoft Account 1, which has my primary Gamertag 1 in Region A.

Also i have Microsoft Account 2 with Gamertag 2 in Region B. There are some games purchased also.

I want to migrate my Gamertag 1 into Microsoft Account 2.

I learned how to do it but i wonder what will happen to games which i bought for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Are games bound to Gamertag or Microsoft Account?

Can i merge Gamertags and purchased games?

Also i am planning to buy a new 360. Will i be able to restore currently owned 360 games on a new 360 after gamertag migration?

TY!

f r u 7 7 y, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360

If you purchase the game it should be in your download history. try checking theree in account management.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Jan 2, 2016
  5. malvesg
    malvesg Guest
    Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have it in my download history list. But the only option available to me is "Download again". The goal is restore the game license in my account without download it again because I already have the game backup.

malvesg, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Once you purchase a game it is tied to your account. So your account would already have the license.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2016
  7. malvesg
    malvesg Guest
    malvesg, Jan 2, 2016
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only thing you can do is try downloading it again.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2016
  9. malvesg
    malvesg Guest
    Yes. Unfortunately, you are right. I'm so stupid.My internet provider uses radio to share the connection, and when it is raining like today, the connection never work as designed... Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360 :( I'm so sad.

Anyway, thank you and happy new year. Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360 :)

I will wait the remaining 5 hours to get the game again.

malvesg, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

Once you purchase a game it is tied to your account. So your account would already have the license.
  11. malvesg Win User

Yes. Unfortunately, you are right. I'm so stupid.My internet provider uses radio to share the connection, and when it is raining like today, the connection never work as designed... :( I'm so sad.

Anyway, thank you and happy new year. :)

I will wait the remaining 5 hours to get the game again.
  12. Smwutches Win User

The only thing you can do is try downloading it again.
  13. malvesg Win User

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have it in my download history list. But the only option available to me is "Download again". The goal is restore the game license in my account without download it again because I already have the game backup.
  14. malvesg Win User

Thema:

1. Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Restore game purchased

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  4. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  5. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  6. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  7. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?: My son has been playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Today, he accidentally overwrote the save file that he has tons of hours on. Is there any way for us to restore a cloud save to a prior...
  8. Starfield Save Games Missing/Lost (then restored) - GamePass SF Save Games location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Save Games Missing/Lost (then restored) - GamePass SF Save Games location?: EDIT: After running Xbox App repair on Starfield, redownloading 113+ GB, my save games are back!!!! Still not sure where save game files are located. I would VERY much like to backup my saves...
  9. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...
  10. Can I restore game saves on my local Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I restore game saves on my local Xbox One?: Problem: Is there any way to restore local Xbox One hard drive contents? Contents which have NOT been synced to the cloud. Background: About 6 months ago, I changed my internet provider. I didn't...