Restarted xbox screen went black and never restarted so I unplugged...

Discus and support Restarted xbox screen went black and never restarted so I unplugged... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to play a game & it said it took too long to start multiple times & with multiple games so I pressed restart xbox & the screen went black and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sgt manos59, Sep 28, 2019.

1. sgt manos59
    sgt manos59 Guest

I went to play a game & it said it took too long to start multiple times & with multiple games so I pressed restart xbox & the screen went black and it didn’t restart at all so I unplugged the power cable & turned the xbox back on and it deleted all of
    my games which i had 100+ games installed on it. And I dont think it saved the data either

:)

sgt manos59, Sep 28, 2019
  2. sgt manos59 Win User

I am using the same account, and I originally pressed the home button as if to turn off my xbox but i went to restart console and then i waited 5 minutes and the screen was black and the console was still on (at least the light was on) and then I unplugged
    it and turned it on again
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey sgt

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, your console save data automatically to the
    Cloud storage
    as long as you are connected to Xbox Live [connected to your network and the internet on your console].

As long as you sign into the account that you were playing these games on the next time you launch the game, you should be able to pick up where you left off.

Additionally, any content that you purchased under your account will stay on your account as long as you can log back into your machine using the same credentials.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. sgt manos59 Win User

Yes I did have an external hard drive
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Are you using an external drive? Have you tried unplugging it and re-plugging it in? maybe is a trouble with the hard drives, inside or external.
  6. sgt manos59 Win User

Is there a way to check the cloud? Because it seems like my data is all gone
Thema:

1. Restarted xbox screen went black and never restarted so I unplugged... - Similar Threads - Restarted screen went

2. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  3. Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.: So this issue only started in the last couple of weeks. I have the xbox set to sleep instead of fully shut down, sometimes when it is turned on the screen is just black but you can hear the sound...
  4. My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...: My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my laptop. 2e0d8a07-fdc9-4fe2-8899-1f417687d77d
  5. In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts: In gta for Xbox 360 when I go near a mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen then restarts 9faf7ea3-83f9-4479-ba08-8bfee7e91705
  6. I get a black screen then it restarts when I get near a mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a black screen then it restarts when I get near a mission: In gta for the Xbox 360 when I try to do Franklin’s mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen 744242ec-5bd0-457e-a48d-44897ccf1eba
  7. My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen: I have been experiencing this problem for the last couple of days and it has not gotten past the same spot since it started. I turn it on and it does the start up animation like after you restart...
  8. I restarted my Xbox and accidentally turned it off and don’t now my screen is all black and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I restarted my Xbox and accidentally turned it off and don’t now my screen is all black and...: I restarted my xbox and accidentally turned it off and now when I click on the off Byron it stays on and my screen is black if anyone can help that would be great...
  9. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  10. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S: Can anyone help? Digital game won't open 3bde9700-981b-496d-9b33-048e072d529e