Restart Console option does nothing

Discus and support Restart Console option does nothing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on the most current build in alpha skip-ahead. When I long press the home button and choose the "restart console" option, the menu closes out and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DominikMidnight, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Restart Console option does nothing

I'm on the most current build in alpha skip-ahead. When I long press the home button and choose the "restart console" option, the menu closes out and nothing else happens. Also, if I go into the power options of the general tab in settings and choose "restart now" under turn off console, nothing happens. Anyone else run into this or know of a fix?

submitted by /u/DominikMidnight
    [link] [comments]

/u/DominikMidnight, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JackChristensen1 Win User

Xbox live wont connect

It asks me to restart the console and when I click the button it does nothing.
  3. Rober Hoxter Win User

VUDU app stop working

Same for me too. Vudu just launches to a black screen. Uninstall and reinstall does nothing. Restarted console and that did nothing either. Not sure when this started since i havent launched the app in a few weeks.

Hulu does this as well, but restarting console fixes the issue. This hulu issue started a month or two ago.
  4. REK 1 Win User

I HAVE SOME DVD AND DIGITAL GAMES WITH PROBLEMS

If still issue, uninstall games that have issue, then restart console and do a fresh install of game. If still does it , then do a factory reset, pick option to KEEP ALL GAMES AND APPS, now console will restart, after do set up and test
  5. gds1972 Win User

Missing Text for Keyboard and Popups

If the console is set to instant on then this does not fully shut down the console and I would suggest doing an actual hard reset. In the guide menu on the left highlight setting and use the option to restart console from there.
  6. X1 EP11Czz 1X Win User

Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on 8/1/2016 to Contana

I'm having the same problem I've tried everything but when I press the restart console button it takes me to a black screen and does nothing
Thema:

Restart Console option does nothing

1. Restart Console option does nothing - Similar Threads - Restart Console option

2. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Xbox doesn’t want to connect to wifi until I restart the console

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn’t want to connect to wifi until I restart the console: Router / mesh system is a tp link deco XE75 Sometimes the console gets turned on, it doesn’t want to connect to the wifi, sometimes it doesn’t even pick up any wifi networks but if it does pick...
  5. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  6. Wired Connection Issues After Restarting Console

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Connection Issues After Restarting Console: Why do I always have to manually type my IP address after restarting my Series X? It’s never worked automatically for as long as I’ve owned the console. submitted by /u/dval561 [link] [comments]
  7. I have an update for my Xbox x that gets to the console will restart during the update but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an update for my Xbox x that gets to the console will restart during the update but...: My Xbox series x has a system update that gets to the console will restart during the update and doesn’t restart I press the Xbox button to turn it on and after 5 seconds it just turns off and the...
  8. My Xbox One disconnects from Xbox live when I restart the console

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One disconnects from Xbox live when I restart the console: My Xbox One disconnects from Xbox live almost every time when I restart the console. I'm connected to the internet with a cable. I've tried restarting the console again and it didn't help. Also...
  9. When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...: When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How can I resolve this. 6851b925-d7f9-43eb-b3ad-11e1d0e04e04
  10. Console restart and lack of input registry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console restart and lack of input registry: I just restarted my console for a moment And now the controller inputs are completely inactive. They do nothing but jump back and for constantly, never allowing me to access my library. This...