Rest your heads

Discus and support Rest your heads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see people already on day one wanting a refund wow I mean give the game a chance they all have bugs now days so give them time to patch the bugs up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkromeo37, Sep 5, 2017.

1. darkromeo37
    darkromeo37 Guest

Rest your heads

I see people already on day one wanting a refund wow I mean give the game a chance they all have bugs now days so give them time to patch the bugs up please

:)

darkromeo37, Sep 5, 2017
  2. evilron
    evilron Guest
    ***Forza 4 Friends***

I'll add you too Metal10957. Love your motto by the way but now the rest of the song is stuck in my head. lol

evilron, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Supervisor from Microsoft sent me here

Was originally under header didn't get my fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4 and the rest applies on above

Xx EXXTREME xX, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Rest your heads

Individuals do possess the right to request refunds within the specific parameters that allow them to be carried out, day one bugs or not. Regardless, the game will sell like hotcakes so no need to worry about game population dwindling.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 7, 2017
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Rest your heads

Individuals do possess the right to request refunds within the specific parameters that allow them to be carried out, day one bugs or not. Regardless, the game will sell like hotcakes so no need to worry about game population dwindling.
  6. evilron Win User

***Forza 4 Friends***

I'll add you too Metal10957. Love your motto by the way but now the rest of the song is stuck in my head. lol
  7. Halo Pro Win User

You Betcha I Do

Hello sneakers1491 I understand your concerns, rest assured that there are engineers out there looking into this. It may take awhile to patch, head on down to xboxideas.uservoice.com to make suggestions where people can rally it up with votes.
  8. Bandido1508 Win User

C++ Development on Xbox 1

This is the site specifically for developers

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers

The rest of this is above my head as I am a gamer not develper
  9. Firebirdeluxe Win User

I want to know

As I said I want an email address, a phone number, and actual address and a name of the head of xbox live support that is in control of the rest of the staff here!

I WILL NOT TALK TO ANY SUB XBOX REWARDS STAFF only the HEAD of the staff of xbox rewards support!
Thema:

Rest your heads

1. Rest your heads - Similar Threads - Rest heads

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine: so in the past ive used remote play with my xbox and it worked fine but now after some time when i remote play and play fortnite or warzone 2 my controller has way too much input lag icant move in...
  4. My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a...: My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a game it’s extremely pixelated what could this be from? Is it my internet?...
  5. Opened my xbox series and made me redo the setup lie i just factory rested but it didnt...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opened my xbox series and made me redo the setup lie i just factory rested but it didnt...: So i opened my xbox series s and made me re do the setup of the console like i just factory reseted it,but it didnt delete any of my games.Why? 060d7dd8-27e1-4143-9da8-adc1428cbe5e
  6. How do i rest my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i rest my xbox 360: I forgot my parental password code and I'm having trouble accessing my games without the password 5fbd99f4-7a40-4cbe-8a7a-33e39ae7a649
  7. Microsoft store gift card and pay rest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store gift card and pay rest: when i want to buy the game minecraft from the microsoft store for $29 but i only have $28 in my account, it asks me how i want to pay the rest, but when i use my credit card it shows me a payment...
  8. When I ever I pressed the factory rest button and keep all games and all the erro code E102...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I ever I pressed the factory rest button and keep all games and all the erro code E102...: When I ever I pressed the factory rest button and keep all games to fix the corrupt games thing the error code E102 popped up iv turned it off and on multiple times iv reset it multiple times but...
  9. is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...: when i do a factory reset on my xbox it tends to delete some of my minecraft worlds and i cant seam to find a way to get them back are there any solutions to this problem?...
  10. Selector rests back to the beginning

in XboX Insiders
    Selector rests back to the beginning: Hi there. Something that has been annoying me and I’m sure many others for the past few months since I’ve started buying lots of games from the Microsoft store (on Xbox SX) is when I am going in...