RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

Discus and support RESPECTFULLY REQUEST: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; DEAR XBOX COMMUNITY AND PHIL SPENCER DIRECTLY, I'M IN HOPE HIGH AND STRONG FAITH FOR THE INCLUSION AND INTRODUCTION OF A COMMON AND POPULAR... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unphasable, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Unphasable
    Unphasable Guest

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

DEAR XBOX COMMUNITY AND PHIL SPENCER DIRECTLY, I'M IN HOPE HIGH AND STRONG FAITH FOR THE INCLUSION AND INTRODUCTION OF A COMMON AND POPULAR APPLICATION, AND SERVICE TO THE XBOX APPS SECTIONS OF ALL CONSOLES, FOR ALL GAMERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, IF IT IS POSSIBLE
    AND CAPABLE TO ADD DISCORD SO THAT THE FRIENDS THAT PEOPLE WERE IN PARTY TO AND SPEAKING WITH CAN CONTINUE TO CONSOLE TO ENJOY THEIR FAVORITE GAMES WHILST THEIR FRIENDS WHO MAY OR MAY NOT ONLY HAVE PC CAN CONTINUE THOSE FAVORITE AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS, WITH
    THE CONSOLE AND COMMUNITY I HAVE STRONG ENJOYED REPRESENTING, RESPECTING, AND CONTINUED TO WATCH GROW ALL THESE YEARS.

IF THE REQUEST IS NOT MET I'M NOT WANTING TO HAVE CONFUSION ARISE FROM THE TONE OF MY REQUEST. REST ASSURED I WILL REMAIN JUST AS RESPECTFUL AND APPRECIATIVE OF THE COMMUNITY I'M GLADLY CURRENTLY WITH.

:)

Unphasable, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

The chance of Phil Spencer seeing this is extremely low.

That being said, they are working to make this a thing.

No telling how long it would take tho.
  3. darkist1 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

Hi Unphasable,

At the moment to talk to your friends in party chat, you can talk to friends on their Xbox App on their phone, Xbox or Xbox companion app on the pc.

If you're referring to being able to type to your friends on discord, there is an app on xbox that allows you to use the discord service, but you're unable to use the Voice features yet.

The application is called quarrel.

Hopefully someday soon they will allow for another VOIP system other than just Xbox Parties.
  4. ngocphi Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

DEAR XBOX COMMUNITY AND PHIL SPENCER DIRECTLY, I'M IN HOPE HIGH AND STRONG FAITH FOR THE INCLUSION AND INTRODUCTION OF A COMMON AND POPULAR APPLICATION, AND SERVICE TO THE XBOX APPS SECTIONS OF ALL CONSOLES, FOR ALL GAMERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, IF IT IS POSSIBLE
    AND CAPABLE TO ADD DISCORD SO THAT THE FRIENDS THAT PEOPLE WERE IN PARTY TO AND SPEAKING WITH CAN CONTINUE TO CONSOLE TO ENJOY THEIR FAVORITE GAMES WHILST THEIR FRIENDS WHO MAY OR MAY NOT ONLY HAVE PC CAN CONTINUE THOSE FAVORITE AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS, WITH
    THE CONSOLE AND COMMUNITY I HAVE STRONG ENJOYED REPRESENTING, RESPECTING, AND CONTINUED TO WATCH GROW ALL THESE YEARS.

IF THE REQUEST IS NOT MET I'M NOT WANTING TO HAVE CONFUSION ARISE FROM THE TONE OF MY REQUEST. REST ASSURED I WILL REMAIN JUST AS RESPECTFUL AND APPRECIATIVE OF THE COMMUNITY I'M GLADLY CURRENTLY WITH.
    Without a specific app its hard to.tell what your rwquest is

Atm there are a variety of apps that work on pc and all consoles that add the function you want its a matter of you downloading them

Discord. Mixer . Facebook

Clubs xbox for windows.xbox companion app. Video upload studio

All available for pc
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

I'm sure they are probably going to try and implement something like that in with the new console. Highly unlikely they will do it for the One though.
Thema:

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

1. RESPECTFULLY REQUEST: - Similar Threads - RESPECTFULLY REQUEST

2. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  3. Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...: Hi, I am unable to pause game updates in Xbox PC App. It ignores my command and automatically resumes the download. Also, I disabled Auto Update feature but Xbox PC app seems to ignore my...
  4. insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...: Bonjour, Je souhaite contacter xbox suite aux derniers événements que je rencontre. Depuis plusieurs mois, je reçois des messages de nombreuses personnes remplis de haine et de méchanceté. Dès...
  5. Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option

in XboX Insiders
    Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option: Changed my clock setting from region default of 12H to 24H. Everything works as it should, but when the screen saver kicks in the clock showing is still the 12 hours version. Also reported via the...
  6. Lack of respect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of respect: now microsoft is so busy with respect and all kinds of rules you have to agree on when signing up but honestly. Where is the respect for the gamers? Microsoft is the responsible part no matter...
  7. no respect for customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no respect for customers: truly such disrespect for customers wanted to complain got manager who dint want to take complaint, told me could not get any of my last calls to check, was rude and did not want to listen cut me...
  8. Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite: il a un mec qui est aller sur mon compte et a envoyer des messages vulgaire du monde sur mon compte le support xbox ma envoyer un lien pour vous décrire le problème [Translated] he has a guy...
  9. Le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Le non respect du code de conduite: Voila bonjour je suis la aujourd'hui pour signaler une personne qui ma insulté son pseudo est [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] je jouais tranquille puis la un rageux m'envoie des...
  10. le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    le non respect du code de conduite: Bonjour, Aujourd'hui,je me suis disputé avec un joueur du xbox live car celui-ci a créée un billet ou il demandait de tricher sur fifa 17 avec lui et que je n'ai pas voulu.Après cette...