respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and...

Discus and support respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; here is the proof [mod removed] 75d8c6a3-a847-4b22-803a-b92bde9dcaf3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShafeerAhamed, Aug 19, 2020.

1. respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and...

here is the proof

[mod removed]

:)

ShafeerAhamed, Aug 19, 2020
  2. kageclark Win User

How to report someone ddosing me

[Mod removed] This is a friend of mine and here is proof that he did it. He was with a friend and we were wondering who did it
  3. SlouchyPlayer4 Win User

BEING THREATENED TO BE HACKED OFF XBOX LIVE FOREVER

I was playing GTA V today (8/13/2014), I was having a blast, someone called [Mod removed] was using some exploit in the game, I told him "Hey man, get out of the content creator glitch or I will report you". He told me "I'll hack you", I reported him to
    Rockstar and Microsoft for exploiting the game and threatening to hack me. I even told all my friends to report [Mod removed] for threatening to hack me. Microsoft if you read this, is it possible for a suspension for threatening hacking xbox accountsfor a
    few weeks or days, if so, please suspend [Mod removed]. Thanks
  4. mrsfroggit28 Win User

Reporting a person Modding

[Mod Removed] is threatening me on Xbox live to ban me from Xbox all I did was said hello an his friend [Mod Removed] please can some 1 help
  5. Shxniqua Win User

Hacking

Here is proof of him blackmailing girls on Xbox [Mod Removed]
  6. john jamirault Win User

i got a person suspeneded yesterday and they threatened to get me arrested when I'm autstic and have severe anxiety all because they got a suspension which they called a "ban"

they have two accounts the one that got suspended was named [mod removed] and the one they threatened me on was [mod removed]
Thema:

respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and...

1. respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and... - Similar Threads - respected microsoft friends

2. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  3. Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...: Hi, I am unable to pause game updates in Xbox PC App. It ignores my command and automatically resumes the download. Also, I disabled Auto Update feature but Xbox PC app seems to ignore my...
  4. insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...: Bonjour, Je souhaite contacter xbox suite aux derniers événements que je rencontre. Depuis plusieurs mois, je reçois des messages de nombreuses personnes remplis de haine et de méchanceté. Dès...
  5. Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option

in XboX Insiders
    Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option: Changed my clock setting from region default of 12H to 24H. Everything works as it should, but when the screen saver kicks in the clock showing is still the 12 hours version. Also reported via the...
  6. Lack of respect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of respect: now microsoft is so busy with respect and all kinds of rules you have to agree on when signing up but honestly. Where is the respect for the gamers? Microsoft is the responsible part no matter...
  7. no respect for customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no respect for customers: truly such disrespect for customers wanted to complain got manager who dint want to take complaint, told me could not get any of my last calls to check, was rude and did not want to listen cut me...
  8. Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite: il a un mec qui est aller sur mon compte et a envoyer des messages vulgaire du monde sur mon compte le support xbox ma envoyer un lien pour vous décrire le problème [Translated] he has a guy...
  9. I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now.: The Microsoft Xbox enforcement team is garbage. Like how can I Abuse/threat someone when I wasn't able to send messages in the first place & heck i work too much, so yea i only know my co-workers...
  10. This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft: So my right bumper on my controller went down. the controller is less than a year old, but i have to pay to ship it back, My 360 controller, have lasted more than 4 years, but now I have to pay...