respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (MilitaryLotus30) used to threaten...

Discus and support respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (MilitaryLotus30) used to threaten... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] here is the proof... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShafeerAhamed, Aug 19, 2020.

1. respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (MilitaryLotus30) used to threaten...

respected  microsoft and friends here is the proof that (MilitaryLotus30) used to threaten... [​IMG]

[table][tr][td]here is the proof [/td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][td][/tr][/table]

:)

ShafeerAhamed, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Militarylotus30
    Militarylotus30 New Member
    Hello there, I found you now, thanks for for your report but here is not Xbox forums, go in answers.microsoft.com and do this there, no one will even care because you have a bad history in Microsoft and what you did to people,

Militarylotus30, Oct 17, 2021
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

I really want answer from Microsoft why no action is taken against ip booters

And they can act on threatening behaviour. Yet unless Microsoft and the attacked ISP are in communication, and the latter passes on records for that IP address, Microsoft would have no proof that anything actually happened.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Banned for a bad reason

Not if you used threatening language or profanity. Best thing to do for your friend is have them report and block the person threatening them.
  5. mysticlover33 Win User

I.P booting

I have been threatened by a group of people known as EKSx and they are threatening my friends and I. They are threatening to console ban us and boot us and they are stalking my account. They know who I'm in parties with and everything can they be dealt with
    Thank You
  6. RiposaurusRex Win User

someone was hacking my sons account

Sorry to hear that your son's account is being threatened, the best thing you can do in order to protect the account is to change his password and make sure all your security proofs (the phone number on file and alternate email address) are up to date. The
    process for doing both of these are located here:

Password reset:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-microsoft-account-password

Security proofs:
    support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

Also, if your son has logged onto his account and his motto was changed then the person may have already gained access to his account so it is important that you do this as soon as possible, as well as file a complaint on the person's gamertag if your son
    can find it in his most recent players list.
  7. Scrtch Win User

Hacking threat

Just wanted to say thanks for not naming the player in question. The good news is since he's saying that and threatening you he's not an Xbox moderator. I always look at it from the point of view that if they could they would.

However, it's best to be as safe as possible so make sure your account security proofs in place it'll be pretty hard for anyone to do anything to you since most "hacking" is better described as social engineering. Check these out and make sure yours
    are up to date if you haven't already. It'll keep you safe.

Add and update security proofs for your Microsoft account

Overview of Microsoft account security proofs
Thema:

respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (MilitaryLotus30) used to threaten...

1. respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (MilitaryLotus30) used to threaten... - Similar Threads - respected microsoft friends

2. Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham City Pay your respects achievement not working.: When I press A to pay the respects it will do one turn around Batman with the music and then he will just stand up and I haven’t touched my controller or anything, I have tried multiple times on...
  3. Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...: Hi, I am unable to pause game updates in Xbox PC App. It ignores my command and automatically resumes the download. Also, I disabled Auto Update feature but Xbox PC app seems to ignore my...
  4. insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...: Bonjour, Je souhaite contacter xbox suite aux derniers événements que je rencontre. Depuis plusieurs mois, je reçois des messages de nombreuses personnes remplis de haine et de méchanceté. Dès...
  5. Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option

in XboX Insiders
    Dim screen clock display won't respect new clock display option: Changed my clock setting from region default of 12H to 24H. Everything works as it should, but when the screen saver kicks in the clock showing is still the 12 hours version. Also reported via the...
  6. Lack of respect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of respect: now microsoft is so busy with respect and all kinds of rules you have to agree on when signing up but honestly. Where is the respect for the gamers? Microsoft is the responsible part no matter...
  7. no respect for customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no respect for customers: truly such disrespect for customers wanted to complain got manager who dint want to take complaint, told me could not get any of my last calls to check, was rude and did not want to listen cut me...
  8. Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite: il a un mec qui est aller sur mon compte et a envoyer des messages vulgaire du monde sur mon compte le support xbox ma envoyer un lien pour vous décrire le problème [Translated] he has a guy...
  9. I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've have lost respect for Microsoft & Xbox for good now.: The Microsoft Xbox enforcement team is garbage. Like how can I Abuse/threat someone when I wasn't able to send messages in the first place & heck i work too much, so yea i only know my co-workers...
  10. This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft: So my right bumper on my controller went down. the controller is less than a year old, but i have to pay to ship it back, My 360 controller, have lasted more than 4 years, but now I have to pay...