Resolution

Discus and support Resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I just wanted to give an update as to what happened with my issue. I called comcast and after talking with a rep for an hour and trying all their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chesty StClaire, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Resolution

Hey, I just wanted to give an update as to what happened with my issue. I called comcast and after talking with a rep for an hour and trying all their solutions (power cycling, resetting, etc) They escalated me to someone who remoted into my computer and
    tried a bunch of stuff which also didn't work. We finally did a hard factory reset and restore on my modem/router and that did the trick. I haven't had any problems since.

:)

Chesty StClaire, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Resolution

Hey buddy,

Unfortunately the xbox one does not support 1080i Resolution :( There is no word of it at the moment, however if you would like to make a suggestion, I'd reccomend adding your weight to the suggestion here:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033381-support-1080i-tv-s

Cheers,

Denaz

DENAz666, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Resolution

Will Xbox one get. 1080i resolution

x Demon God o, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Resolution

Hey buddy,

Unfortunately the xbox one does not support 1080i :( There is no word of it at the moment, however if you would like to make a suggestion, I'd reccomend adding your weight to the suggestion here:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033381-support-1080i-tv-s

Cheers,

Denaz
  5. gds1972 Win User

Resolution?

6. phillip eugene jones Win User

Resolution

can you get a dynamic super resolution in 5k render to smooth the pixels in 1080p 3d something like amd or nvidia
  7. [Farscape] Win User

Resolution

you can't, even though its using pc parts the resolutions are locked to specific ones.
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Resolution

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Max

May I know if you tried power cycling the console? Usually that helps to fix the problem with the resolution

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If you already tried that and if the issue persists. May I know if you tried using a different cable or connecting the console to a different HDMI port or TV?
Thema:

Resolution

1. Resolution - Similar Threads - Resolution

2. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  3. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  4. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  5. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  6. Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution: Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on xbox one s 96e51b04-9c91-4f89-ab0c-3d243466feda
  7. Xbox Lowest Resolution upon start up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Lowest Resolution upon start up: So I’m wondering if b/c I’m part of the Xbox insiders program that randomly when I boot my series X up my display resolution is at 480p and takes restarting my Xbox a couple/ few times (2...
  8. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  9. Xbox one X resolution and fps - Pls advise

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X resolution and fps - Pls advise: So I recently bought an ultra wide monitor 34'' Curved UltraWide 34WP65C-B. The monitor is capable of handling a max refresh rate of 160 hz. I plugged in my Xbox one X and I can’t seem to change...
  10. Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had resolutions to complaints to xbox?: First of all I have had ongoing issues for to long. Now Lex from xbox support contacted me in October 23, issue was never solved from xbox support. The only way to be able to solve it was to spend...