resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

Discus and support resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I played a lot of Gears 5 on XCloud on my Note 9, but then got a Note 20 Ultra 5g and hadn't tested the new Game Pass offering until today. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AnneRitchie, Feb 11, 2021.

1. AnneRitchie
    AnneRitchie Guest

I played a lot of Gears 5 on XCloud on my Note 9, but then got a Note 20 Ultra 5g and hadn't tested the new Game Pass offering until today. The resolution of the game is off and I can't figure out how to make it fit onto the phone screen (the game is too big and hangs off to the right and bottom so that I can't see the controls or the entire screen).

I'm using an Xbox One controller with clip, just as I used with XCloud. I had the same problem when I tried Golf With Your Friends and Minecraft Dungeons. Following are some screen shots. Note that the image is shifted somewhat away from the left (top when rotated) edge. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.
    resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G [​IMG]

resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G [​IMG]

:)

AnneRitchie, Feb 11, 2021
  2. SuzakuKururugi Win User

Moga XP5-X

Samsung galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G ,i did it, but not work
  3. AnneRitchie Win User

Thank you! That solved it!
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

This is currently a known issue with one of the latest Android updates. Until they fix it, the only real option is to lower your phones resolution to 1080p. This usually works.
  5. RyeRoeDaPyro Win User

Xbox game pass app started crashing every few seconds the MOMENT I subscribed to Ultimate.

If someone at Microsoft could fix this pos app it would be greatly appreciated. And yes I did all the bs cache stuff and tried downgrading. It's obviously a compatibility issue with Samsung. PLEASE FIX IT!!! NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G
  6. Валерий Ð­Ñ‚Ñ Win User

Updated android software and minecraft stopped running

Hi, Josef

My phone version is Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I reinstalled minecraft several times, but I get the same error. I also rebooted my phone. This didn't solve the problem.
Thema:

1. resolution of Game Pass Cloud off on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G - Similar Threads - resolution Game Pass

2. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  3. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  4. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  5. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  6. Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution: Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on xbox one s 96e51b04-9c91-4f89-ab0c-3d243466feda
  7. Can the Xbox Series X support gaming at 3440 x 1440 Resolution at 165hz?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the Xbox Series X support gaming at 3440 x 1440 Resolution at 165hz?: I have the Xbox Series X and I'm going the get an Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming Monitor. (ED343CUR Vbmiippx) Features: 3440 x 1440 Resolution 165 Hz Refresh Rate 1ms Virtual...
  8. Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games: My xbox overheats and powers off when I play high resolution games that are xbox series s/x enhanced. Games like Far Cry 6, Hogwarts Legacy, Dying Light 2 all crash when I play for a little bit....
  9. Do you have a solution for the poor display resolution of the games on my device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you have a solution for the poor display resolution of the games on my device?: I have many problems with my xbox series x. The picture and Grafik is very bad. It is almost like the last generation. I sent the device to you for repair. Then it returned to work for two days...
  10. Xbox games resolution question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games resolution question: Hi, I have original Xbox one which is of course only capable of 1080P, I also have a TV that has max resolution of 1080P, so when I play these new games that are made for Xbox Series X what...