Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

Discus and support Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michaelshanks1, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0,

I have cleared all internet caches and cookies ,I have have cleared my browser yesterday.I have restarted everytime I uninstalled and re-installed.

I have used CCleaner everytime.I have my RERC folder containing my settings.dat file on my C: drive and all my games are installed on D: drive

C: is 256GB space

D: is 1 TB space.

System needs space and room.

games go to D

Windows 10 64-bit OS

GL702ZC Laptop

Ryzen 7 1700 CPU /RX 580 GPU

ASUS ROG

Radeon 19.6.1 Driver

I have tried again and again and cannot get windows Live to work the game keeps crashing to Desktop.

I have tried everything on steam to fix it.....

Every single guide and troubleshooting tip out there...

I was getting this codes first 80070005 ,before I cleared all my cache and stuff...then I changed my password on my microsoft account twice and this code comes to be.....

80860006 GFWL error codes

I would like to add recently (like 4 + months prior) I did a system reinstall fresh windows install by keeping my files and everything is working fine no errors until the game started refusing to run.

the game ran before ,now it won't.

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all. [​IMG]

:)

michaelshanks1, Jun 16, 2019
  2. michaelshanks1 Win User

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

Thanks whatever you did foxed it.I am grateful now.I hope you find a way to bring gfwl and the store and points back one day,a improvised and secure free cheat free type gfwl.one that requires less ports to work if possible...if not at least a redundancy
    backup for those that have a hard time connecting to gfwl and staying connected,whether be home or public wifi.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Michael,

Glad the game is working for you now. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. michaelshanks1 Win User

nope,crashing to desktop...I can login to live but cannot get the game to run.

I tried compatability and admin but the game refuses to run.
  5. michaelshanks1 Win User

I give up.I am tired of trying,the game still refuses to run.

I have tried arcams guide on steam and the game still refuses to run.....I really need microsoft to do a patch for windows 10 to make the game run...and for radeon drivers and steam......GFWL sucks.

the game is DEAD.

I have tried steam pinned and 2016 and 2019 guide and installed the zip file and to no avail.

even the arcam guide.

now ,after I followed the guide to uninstall and then reinstall the zip package and used ccleaner first then rebooted then installed the zip package fresh....

I was able to log into gfwl from desktop....

but the game wont run.

I also did the browser history and wipe all traces of the cache and data and followed the troubleshooting guide on xbox forums link for the uptodate gfwl ....

I also had my firewall off the whole time....and I have tried the other 5 or + more guides out there utilizing their methods to no avail....

also using ccleaner and wiping the data each time I uninstalled and rebooted then installed fresh copy....

did this dozen times I think.

what else is their to do?

oh,and I would like to add the option to set compatability to windows 7 and Admin doesnt work...my Windows build and PC doesnt like it...the game still CTD.

GL702ZC

Ryzen 7 1700

RX580

Radeon 19.6.1

Dual Channel 32GB

Windows 10 Home

Build 1809

oh and I would like to add I was able to run this game this year before the updates and back in january.

I am posting this here because you Microsoft are the Creators of this Service for the Game.

And I want you to FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid for it.
  6. michaelshanks1 Win User

I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0,

I have cleared all internet caches and cookies ,I have have cleared my browser yesterday.I have restarted everytime I uninstalled and re-installed.

I have used CCleaner everytime.I have my RERC folder containing my settings.dat file on my C: drive and all my games are installed on D: drive

C: is 256GB space

D: is 1 TB space.

System needs space and room.

games go to D

Windows 10 64-bit OS

GL702ZC Laptop

Ryzen 7 1700 CPU /RX 580 GPU

ASUS ROG

Radeon 19.6.1 Driver

I have tried again and again and cannot get windows Live to work the game keeps crashing to Desktop.

I have tried everything on steam to fix it.....

Every single guide and troubleshooting tip out there...

I was getting this codes first 80070005 ,before I cleared all my cache and stuff...then I changed my password on my microsoft account twice and this code comes to be.....

80860006 GFWL error codes

I would like to add recently (like 4 + months prior) I did a system reinstall fresh windows install by keeping my files and everything is working fine no errors until the game started refusing to run.

the game ran before ,now it won't.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this looks promising...now I am going to try to run game.
Thema:

1. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all. - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Operation

2. Resident evil 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 7: I’ve recently bought re7 on my Xbox series s and the game keeps kicking me out . None of my other games have been doing this. Is it the game or is it my console? What do I do?...
  3. Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S: Hi there, I got an Xbox Series S, and I noticed that every time I try to save using the recorder or when the game tries to auto save the game i get an error message. Now I already tried to...
  4. Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?: Resident evil 5 steelbook, cross compatibility issue xbox one S xbox 360 Hi, I have resident evil 5 on disk (steelbook version) for xbox 360 and im wanting to play it on my xbox 1 S. However when...
  5. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  6. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...: Since Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was added to the BC Program everyone got the German version of RERC no matter where they live and in this version a lot of things has been censored....
  9. Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?: I wanted to download it and play it again recently since I haven't played it since a week after launch. When I started to download it, I realized my bonus was not showing up. It was a charm and...
  10. Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN: Hey Insiders.... Strange Bug or something. I will play the New Resident Evil 4 DLC (Separate Ways) but I can't because the whole Xbox SX shutting down and reboot after I start this Game. New...