Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.

Discus and support Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing RE HD Remastered, I finished my first play-through on normal, expecting a mess of achievements to come through, but nothing, on closer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CooperLaa, Aug 13, 2018.

1. CooperLaa
    CooperLaa Guest

Ive been playing RE HD Remastered, I finished my first play-through on normal, expecting a mess of achievements to come through, but nothing, on closer inspection I hadn't been getting any of the story based progression achievements, I've got 130G but from
    where I'm at now I should have over 400G, reloaded previous saves to see I was definitely connected to xbl, and on picking up the last key again for the achievement The Key Master still...nothing. spent 24hrs+ trying to force it to unlock, I deleted my profile
    and added it back again, deleted my local save then after much failure I deleted everything, game and even uploaded Xbox saves but it was a complete waste of time, reinstalling for nothing just to rush the game and see they weren't popping when they should,
    please help me if you can, I've really enjoyed the game so far but this is really annoying me and making me consider packing in.

:)

CooperLaa, Aug 13, 2018
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Cool it with the Remakes....Geez!

I like remasters and HD collections. It gives me the chance to replay games I like while keeping it fresh. There is nothing about replaying Resident Evil again, this time in HD and with achievements, that I did not enjoy.

isturbo1, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Resident Evil 6 - Three Achievements Done/100% But Not Unlocking...

Got Resident Evil 6 (Xbox One Port) on release and l have three achievements that are glitched on me, requirements have been met, says done/100% on list but not unlocking;

1. Bob and Weave (Counter an enemy's attack three times in a row.)

2. Check Out My Dogs (Customize your dog tags.)

3. Buried Secrets (Complete Chapter 2 in Leon's campaign.)

I have done the requirements for these achievements, waited 72 hours, removed my GT and re-downloaded my GT, then waited another 72 hours and tried the requirements yet again for the achievements, nothing has worked.

I filled in the little survey that Microsoft suggests but still nothing.

Will this be fixed soon? Who knows i'm just annoyed that they are glitches like this still happening.

GrimReaperDante, Aug 13, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

{Parity}, Aug 13, 2018
  5. JustAnotherJay, Nov 2, 2018
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

7. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  8. Wolf Munroe Win User

I'm old school what about you?

Six games I'd really like to see on XBLA are:

Resident Evil HD

Resident Evil 0 HD

Resident Evil 2 HD

Resident Evil 3 HD

Viewtiful Joe HD

Viewtiful Joe 2 HD

All reworked for 16x9 aspect ratio. That's harder to do for the Resident Evil games because their backgrounds were static 4x3 pictures. (Resident Evil 0 had animation in the backgrounds but I think they were still mostly pre-rendered.)

Of course if they want to make a Viewtiful Joe 3 to go along with the other two, I'd like that too. They kind of copped out on the third Viewtiful Joe game by making it a fighting game instead of a platform game.
  9. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User
  10. Captain Nemo uk Win User

What has been your best 2015 Xbox 1 related purchase so far?

Hoping resident evil HD will live up to my expectations. One of my favourite games and when resident evil was good .
Thema:

1. Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens. - Similar Threads - Resident Evil achievement

2. Resident evil 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 7: I’ve recently bought re7 on my Xbox series s and the game keeps kicking me out . None of my other games have been doing this. Is it the game or is it my console? What do I do?...
  3. Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S: Hi there, I got an Xbox Series S, and I noticed that every time I try to save using the recorder or when the game tries to auto save the game i get an error message. Now I already tried to...
  4. Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?: Resident evil 5 steelbook, cross compatibility issue xbox one S xbox 360 Hi, I have resident evil 5 on disk (steelbook version) for xbox 360 and im wanting to play it on my xbox 1 S. However when...
  5. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  6. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...: Since Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was added to the BC Program everyone got the German version of RERC no matter where they live and in this version a lot of things has been censored....
  9. Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?: I wanted to download it and play it again recently since I haven't played it since a week after launch. When I started to download it, I realized my bonus was not showing up. It was a charm and...
  10. Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN: Hey Insiders.... Strange Bug or something. I will play the New Resident Evil 4 DLC (Separate Ways) but I can't because the whole Xbox SX shutting down and reboot after I start this Game. New...