Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X

Discus and support Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My concern is about games like RE5 (and RE6) that are not on the backward compatibility list, but are available in the Xbox store. I own Resident Evil... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D L6, Jan 25, 2023.

1. D L6
    D L6 Guest

My concern is about games like RE5 (and RE6) that are not on the backward compatibility list, but are available in the Xbox store. I own Resident Evil 5 for the Xbox 360 but am unable to install it on my Xbox One or Series X because it is not on the backward compatibility list. However, it is available for purchase on the store. What's the difference? Why is it that I cannot install games that I already own when they are readily available in the store? If there is a difference in how the disc-based 360 version and the digital version are coded, it seems as if I should at least be able to download the digital version for free rather than having to purchase it again.

:)

2. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Anyone else really keen for RE:Revelations?

The Resident Evil Series stopped being good after Resident Evil 5 to me sorry.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Resident Evil 4 on Xbox 360

If you own a digital copy of Resident Evil 4 on Xbox 360, it should be available to download and play on your Xbox Series X because it is listed as a backward compatible game.
    It's not backwards compatible. The Xbox One port of the game works on the Series X, but the 360 version is not playable on the Xbox One or Series X|S.
  4. capcom23 Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

@BlackSilverace, buying on PS3 you will get the ugly PSone edition! You don't want that kind of graphics! I have them all on the good old nintendo gamecube on high graphics settings :p

My collection:

Resident evil zero

Resident evil remake

Resident evil 2

Resident evil 3

Resident evil 4

Resistent evil code veronica x

So why not wanting Resident Evil ZERO????? it's one of the best in the series.
  5. Misconfigured Win User

Good job Crapcom...

i joined the series at resident evil 5 and will buy resident evil 4 off the market place but i enjoyed these and will be getting resident evil mercenerys for my 3ds but is it worth the money if you think its going to be terrible i liked resident evil 5 would
    i enjoy the others ?
  6. FamishedPants Win User

you prob hate me for this but........

I have to disagree with you. Resident Evil 4 was the best one in the series, and Resident Evil 5 was also good. Not as good as 4, but ok. Though they could add a bit more puzzles to 6.
Thema:

1. Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Series

2. Resident evil 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 7: I’ve recently bought re7 on my Xbox series s and the game keeps kicking me out . None of my other games have been doing this. Is it the game or is it my console? What do I do?...
  3. Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S: Hi there, I got an Xbox Series S, and I noticed that every time I try to save using the recorder or when the game tries to auto save the game i get an error message. Now I already tried to...
  4. Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?: Resident evil 5 steelbook, cross compatibility issue xbox one S xbox 360 Hi, I have resident evil 5 on disk (steelbook version) for xbox 360 and im wanting to play it on my xbox 1 S. However when...
  5. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  6. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...: Since Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was added to the BC Program everyone got the German version of RERC no matter where they live and in this version a lot of things has been censored....
  9. Resident Evil 7 for XBOX Series S - "No Profile Selected"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 for XBOX Series S - "No Profile Selected": When starting Resident Evil 7 on XBS/S, I get stuck in a "No Profile Selected" loop that occurs whether you select a profile when prompted or not and this makes the game legitimately unplayable....
  10. I have a Xbox series s, and I tried to buy resident evil 4 remake but it says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series s, and I tried to buy resident evil 4 remake but it says not...: I own a Xbox 360, Xbox one, and Xbox One s. I wanted to buy resident evil 4 remake on my Xbox one and it said ("not playable with this device") So I googled it and it says it's only for Xbox...