Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X

Discus and support Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My concern is about games like RE5 (and RE6) that are not on the backward compatibility list, but are available in the Xbox store. I own Resident Evil... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D L6, Jan 25, 2023.

1. D L6
    D L6 Guest

My concern is about games like RE5 (and RE6) that are not on the backward compatibility list, but are available in the Xbox store. I own Resident Evil 5 for the Xbox 360 but am unable to install it on my Xbox One or Series X because it is not on the backward compatibility list. However, it is available for purchase on the store. What's the difference? Why is it that I cannot install games that I already own when they are readily available in the store? If there is a difference in how the disc-based 360 version and the digital version are coded, it seems as if I should at least be able to download the digital version for free rather than having to purchase it again.

:)

2. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Anyone else really keen for RE:Revelations?

The Resident Evil Series stopped being good after Resident Evil 5 to me sorry.
  3. Misconfigured Win User

Good job Crapcom...

i joined the series at resident evil 5 and will buy resident evil 4 off the market place but i enjoyed these and will be getting resident evil mercenerys for my 3ds but is it worth the money if you think its going to be terrible i liked resident evil 5 would
    i enjoy the others ?
  4. capcom23 Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

@BlackSilverace, buying on PS3 you will get the ugly PSone edition! You don't want that kind of graphics! I have them all on the good old nintendo gamecube on high graphics settings :p

My collection:

Resident evil zero

Resident evil remake

Resident evil 2

Resident evil 3

Resident evil 4

Resistent evil code veronica x

So why not wanting Resident Evil ZERO????? it's one of the best in the series.
  5. FamishedPants Win User

you prob hate me for this but........

I have to disagree with you. Resident Evil 4 was the best one in the series, and Resident Evil 5 was also good. Not as good as 4, but ok. Though they could add a bit more puzzles to 6.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
Thema:

1. Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Series

2. Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing: Tried the troubleshooting listed online: signing in and out. Restarting console. checking network. The way the saves are done on RE4, it's not exactly easy to replay the bosses unless you knew...
  3. Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement.: I didn’t get the achievement for beating the game on any difficulty or beating the game as Chris. What should I do? 87a28777-f8f7-4445-95d3-ad1d2e485198
  4. Resident Evil 4 unmissable achievement has not popped on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 unmissable achievement has not popped on Series X: Hey you guys, So I beat Resident Evil 4 yesterday on my Series X. Afterwards, I went to check my achievements and noticed that all the unmissable boss achievements had unlocked for me except for...
  5. Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles: I enjoy a lot this game on pc and xbox 360, i get an xbox series s but sadly this game is not backwards compatible. Will be awesome if this game is bring back to the new consoles. ¿Anyway to...
  6. Resident Evil 3 uses base Xbox one settings on series X

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 3 uses base Xbox one settings on series X: When playing resident evil 3 on series X it uses base Xbox settings instead of its one X enhancement submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  7. Resident Evil 3 on Series X plays the Xbox one version and not the One X version....

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 3 on Series X plays the Xbox one version and not the One X version....: This is really annoying to see not fixed.... I bought this digital at release on my Xbox One X and it was great. But now my digital copy of the game is being forced to the Xbox One version and not...
  8. Resident Evil 2 & 3 - not x enhanced anymore issue !? - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 2 & 3 - not x enhanced anymore issue !? - Series X: [IMG] submitted by /u/mezz0x [link] [comments]
  9. Resident Evil VII freezes and crashes my Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil VII freezes and crashes my Series X: As per my title, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard freezes during the opening cutscene when Ethan calls his friend on the phone. After his wife says "stay away" the screen goes black and then the audio...
  10. Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 5 on Xbox One and Series X: My concern is about games like RE5 (and RE6) that are not on the backward compatibility list, but are available in the Xbox store. I own Resident Evil 5 for the Xbox 360 but am unable to install...