Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing

Discus and support Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried the troubleshooting listed online: signing in and out. Restarting console. checking network. The way the saves are done on RE4, it's not exactly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maxwelljames, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing

Tried the troubleshooting listed online: signing in and out. Restarting console. checking network. The way the saves are done on RE4, it's not exactly easy to replay the bosses unless you knew beforehand to save right before.

I'm doubtful waiting 72 hours is going to change anything.

Not sure what else to do. Anyone had success in getting this resolved?

submitted by /u/Maxwelljames
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maxwelljames, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Bon3zz1001 Win User

original Crysis on Live Arcade

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

I'm thinking of either getting Crysis or Resident Evil 4, which one should I pick?

[/quote]I would say Resident Evil 4. More replay value without glitched achievements.
  3. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Resident Evil 4 Vs Crysis

Resident Evil 4... As I said in the other thread it has more replayability + achievements that actually unlock...
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

This is getting ridiculous with the amount of remastered games

Hello "cheesyhunter1" :)

I hope that Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, and Resident Evil Code Veronica are included in those because Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6 were shooting gallaries.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "cheesyhunter1" :)
  5. DylanXXVIII28✔ Win User

What's a game that left an impression on you?

Resident Evil 7, best resident evil since #4 ��
  6. Kinectimal Win User

10 games you want to see on xbox live arcade.

1. Resident Evil 2

2. Resident Evil 3

3. Resident Evil: Survivor (What? I liked it..)

4. Conker's Bad Fur Day

5. Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil
Thema:

Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing

1. Resident Evil 4 Achievements Not Syncing - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Achievements

2. Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement.: I didn’t get the achievement for beating the game on any difficulty or beating the game as Chris. What should I do? 87a28777-f8f7-4445-95d3-ad1d2e485198
  3. Resident Evil HD Remaster Achievment Bug.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil HD Remaster Achievment Bug.: Hello there; I was playing RE HD Remaster this days, trying reaching for the 1000g score in it. After a long playtime, I noticed that "Not Just Any Object" achievment just do not popping for me....
  4. Resident Evil 4 unmissable achievement has not popped on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 unmissable achievement has not popped on Series X: Hey you guys, So I beat Resident Evil 4 yesterday on my Series X. Afterwards, I went to check my achievements and noticed that all the unmissable boss achievements had unlocked for me except for...
  5. Resident Evil 8 Heretic Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 8 Heretic Achievement: So about two weeks ago I was getting all the goats of warding to unlock this achievement but after getting them all, the achievement never popped up. However, the in game challenge is done. I've...
  6. Resident evil 3 achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 3 achievement wont unlock: I've been waiting 3 weeks to hear of xbox support and still no luck. I have completed resident evil 3 with 96% achievements unlocked but 1... goodbye Charlie. It should be 100% I have destroyed...
  7. Resident Evil 2 Remake not giving certain achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake not giving certain achievements: I have shot all the Mr. Raccoons and read all the files before I had internet, and I thought maybe if I shot one in Ghost Survivors it would give the achievement but it didn't, so now I'm stuck...
  8. Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.: Ive been playing RE HD Remastered, I finished my first play-through on normal, expecting a mess of achievements to come through, but nothing, on closer inspection I hadn't been getting any of the...
  9. Resident evil 5 xbox one achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 5 xbox one achievements not unlocking: I did the requirements for 2 achievements over a week ago I was online and they are just not unlocking. I've cleared storage, cleared cache, uninstalled profile the reinstalled and lots of other...
  10. Resident evil 7 achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 7 achievements not working: I've been looking at my achievements and some of them I should've already unlocked by now and some of them I have done yet it doesn't show, help? f8c17fe4-93dc-45ba-b433-ee88c4fd85bc