Resident Evil 2 & 3 - not x enhanced anymore issue !? - Series X

Discus and support Resident Evil 2 & 3 - not x enhanced anymore issue !? - Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mezz0x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mezz0x, May 25, 2021.

1. /u/mezz0x
    /u/mezz0x Guest

/u/mezz0x, May 25, 2021
  2. capcom23 Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

@BlackSilverace, buying on PS3 you will get the ugly PSone edition! You don't want that kind of graphics! I have them all on the good old nintendo gamecube on high graphics settings :p

My collection:

Resident evil zero

Resident evil remake

Resident evil 2

Resident evil 3

Resident evil 4

Resistent evil code veronica x

So why not wanting Resident Evil ZERO????? it's one of the best in the series.
  3. Darth Cueball Win User

Best game ever made for Xbox

Currently playing Resident Evil 2 and I'm loving it. My top 5 would be:

1. Chrono Cross

2. Resident Evil 2

3. Halo Reach

4. Final Fantasy X

5. Nier
  4. phantom gangsta Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

lolipop chainsaw

kingdoms of amalur

ff x-2

prey 2

ninja gaiden 3

max payne 3

resident evil 6

binary domain

devil may cry hd

resident evil operation raccon city and lots lots more
  5. LeGaNd KiLlAa Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

i agree mate but i rekon they should bring out:

resident evil zero

resident evil 1

resident evil 2

resident evil 3 nemesis

resident evil 4 (which is already out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil outbreak #1

resident evil outbreak #2

resident evil outbreak #3

resident evil code veronica x (which is now out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil survivor 2 (code veronica)

resident evil umbrella co-operation

judge dreed

s.w.a.t

crash bandicoot (is the number 1 that should be out!)

could go on forever mate they should revamp every 1 and upgrade all the old classics to the consoles we have today
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Leaks or rumours of RE 8.

I like a first person resident evil continuing. But it needs to go back to the old resident evil with more puzzles. Also something diffrent from an unstoppable enemy like the dad from resident evil 7, mr x from resident evil 2 and nemesis from resident
    evil 3. And maybe not trying to be like the resident evil movies, how resident evil 5 and 6 kind of did. Maybe no more vehicle levels too 😀.
Thema:

1. Resident Evil 2 & 3 - not x enhanced anymore issue !? - Series X - Similar Threads - Resident Evil enhanced

2. Resident evil 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 7: I’ve recently bought re7 on my Xbox series s and the game keeps kicking me out . None of my other games have been doing this. Is it the game or is it my console? What do I do?...
  3. Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S: Hi there, I got an Xbox Series S, and I noticed that every time I try to save using the recorder or when the game tries to auto save the game i get an error message. Now I already tried to...
  4. Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 5 steelbook, not working with xbox one S?: Resident evil 5 steelbook, cross compatibility issue xbox one S xbox 360 Hi, I have resident evil 5 on disk (steelbook version) for xbox 360 and im wanting to play it on my xbox 1 S. However when...
  5. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  6. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...: Since Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was added to the BC Program everyone got the German version of RERC no matter where they live and in this version a lot of things has been censored....
  9. Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?: I wanted to download it and play it again recently since I haven't played it since a week after launch. When I started to download it, I realized my bonus was not showing up. It was a charm and...
  10. Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN: Hey Insiders.... Strange Bug or something. I will play the New Resident Evil 4 DLC (Separate Ways) but I can't because the whole Xbox SX shutting down and reboot after I start this Game. New...