Resetting XBL sub

Discus and support Resetting XBL sub in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019.

1. ZeroDaThug
    ZeroDaThug Guest

Resetting XBL sub

I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for another year.any tips?

:)

ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Resetting XBL sub

You can try to get a refund of the auto renewal via the digital refund request solution located here. https://xbox.com/refund
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Resetting XBL sub

Hello Zero,

thanks for coming to the forums. The reason for this is you are past due. In this case you would be best to request a call from support as you want to change the length of the subscription.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. vader da slayer Win User

Ps4 the fail no ones talking about

that bit is the same for xbox if the mmo uses xbl servers. FF mmo could be played w/o a xbl gold sub
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

A Massive Thank you to Xbox Live rewards

tbf it does cost them £6.8m to give every xbl user 0.17p a year.Tho they do make 1 600 000 000 from xbl subs
  6. Deathassassin06 Win User

Eldler Scroll Online

never played ps3/ps4 im a xbl player didnt really think there was a difference in the subs
Thema:

Resetting XBL sub

1. Resetting XBL sub - Similar Threads - Resetting XBL sub

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. How can I reset console Id. Not console reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset console Id. Not console reset: Hi, I am having trouble with xbox profile mismatch. I have tried below options: 1. Reset console. 2. Create new profiles 3. Guest Account 4. Delete everything and re install game 5. change...
  5. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  6. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  7. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  8. Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...: Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will my game data still be on the cloud ready for me to transfer ro the series x?...
  9. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  10. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...