Resetting XBL Gaming License.

Discus and support Resetting XBL Gaming License. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two weeks ago; I changed my Gamer tag. After I did this process, I went through the procedure of deleting and re downloading my account after I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John H Tholms, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Resetting XBL Gaming License.

Two weeks ago; I changed my Gamer tag. After I did this process, I went through the procedure of deleting and re downloading my account after I got dropped from the game. I ended up with an error message saying "This account is not allowed to play on Xbox
    Live". So; I did the whole thing over again, after I changed my gamer tag "as with the previous time" I got this error message "This process can not be done at this time", and I redid the process and the first message again popped up.

I don't think my XBL gaming license was reset when my gamertag changed. I know the MS staff is thin and stuff like this happens often, but it is Tuesday and Blizzard is doing maintenance and I've got do other games to play than my MW3.

:)

John H Tholms, Oct 17, 2017
  2. St3x
    St3x Guest
    803c00009 Error: MIB3

States that the license is incomplete and to connect to XBL to watch the movie. I contacted phone support and after resetting the cache, and deleting the rights database about 4 times, I was told that its an "emergent issue" and that was it. any idea
    on when this will be fixed?

3. When MS decides to pull the plug on X1 in the future, will the games still be yours*?

XBL is where your game licenses are stored, not the XB1 itself. for you to lose your game licenses they would have to shut the entirety of XBL down.

vader da slayer, Oct 17, 2017
  4. vader da slayer Win User

When MS decides to pull the plug on X1 in the future, will the games still be yours*?

XBL is where your game licenses are stored, not the XB1 itself. for you to lose your game licenses they would have to shut the entirety of XBL down.
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

$500 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Think about it $500 before taxes, warranties, XBL, games Licenses, and whatever else the Kinect orders you to pay for.
  6. Ghorman-3FC6FCB5-936 Win User

Why????? Someone explain!!!

XBL support said Licensed rapid controllers are design for offline use only. If the controller is used online in a MP game it is bannable. Just ask XBL support. So, I report anyone I think is cheating with one.
  7. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?

Thanks for replying again
    You can reset the licenses. To reset the licenses on Xbox, follow these steps:

Turn on your Xbox console.
    Sign in to your Xbox Live account.
    Navigate to the "Home" tab in the Xbox main menu.
    Scroll right and select "Settings."
    In the "Settings" section, choose "Account."
    Select "Licenses and transfers."
    Under the "Reset Licenses" option, choose "Reset."

A warning message will appear informing you that the licenses will be removed from your console and that you will need to download them again. Select "Reset" to confirm.

Wait a few moments while the licenses are reset on your console.

Once your licenses have been reset, you should be able to access all content and features associated with your Xbox Live account. Please note that you may need to redownload and reinstall some games or apps for licenses to activate correctly.
  8. KhajiBower34 Win User

Glided hunter pack

Thanks for replying again
    You can reset the licenses. To reset the licenses on Xbox, follow these steps:

Turn on your Xbox console.
    Sign in to your Xbox Live account.
    Navigate to the "Home" tab in the Xbox main menu.
    Scroll right and select "Settings."
    In the "Settings" section, choose "Account."
    Select "Licenses and transfers."
    Under the "Reset Licenses" option, choose "Reset."

A warning message will appear informing you that the licenses will be removed from your console and that you will need to download them again. Select "Reset" to confirm.

Wait a few moments while the licenses are reset on your console.

Once your licenses have been reset, you should be able to access all content and features associated with your Xbox Live account. Please note that you may need to redownload and reinstall some games or apps for licenses to activate correctly.
Thema:

Resetting XBL Gaming License.

1. Resetting XBL Gaming License. - Similar Threads - Resetting XBL Gaming

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  5. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  6. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  7. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  8. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  9. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  10. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...