Resetting statistics

Discus and support Resetting statistics in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you reset the statistics, even though there is no option to reset the statistics on MS Solitaire Collection? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mistahabdulxx, Sep 16, 2017.

  1. Resetting statistics


    How do you reset the statistics, even though there is no option to reset the statistics on MS Solitaire Collection? Thanks

    :)
     
    mistahabdulxx, Sep 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Jerry JTodd
    Jerry JTodd Guest
    reset all statistics

    How can resetting all statistics be accomplished.
     
    Jerry JTodd, Sep 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

    My issue with getting a loss after 6 wins after resetting statistics is gone. Everything is properly working again.
     
    Gentleasadove, Sep 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Paul Four
    Paul Four Guest

    Resetting statistics

    Try to uninstall MS Solitaire Collection by a right clic in the menu resart computer then install it with windows store easy to do with no risk (Just check that U have the Windows store)
     
    Paul Four, Jan 29, 2018
    #4
  5. AirmailCone2 Win User

    RESET STATISTICS

    Go to the "run" command and type in wsreset.exe. I did that today hoping to get the statistics for MS Freecell to update the games won/lost but it didn't work. Games won is still the same as it was under Windows 8.1.
  6. Poolside Speedo Win User

    Statistics reset

    I think
    THIS
    will help you out, if I am reading your question right.
  7. Ackis Win User

    Reset statistics

    Don't believe you can. Your stats are saved on the cloud and if you delete them they'll be re-downloaded.
  8. QuickMythril Win User

    Statistics reset

    i don't believe there is a way to simply reset all statistics for all games. i suppose making a new gamertag would allow you to start completely fresh.

    which games in particular did you want to reset? some have an option in the settings, some you need to uninstall and reinstall. there may even be a few that are difficult to reset as they save stats to the server and don't have a reset option.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User
Thema:

Resetting statistics

Loading...
  1. Resetting statistics - Similar Threads - Resetting statistics

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  4. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  5. Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.: I recently got bumped down to the omega tier from the delta. I want to go back. It's an option but it warns me that in switching I might have to do a factory reset. It says that won't affect my...
  6. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  7. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  8. System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...

    in XboX Insiders
    System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...: Hi everyone i have something really weird happening since the 26th of March on my Xbox One S. Also i am reaching out after being redirected here by Microsoft Support — they suggested I post here...
  9. Statistics reset !?!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Statistics reset !?!: Hello all, I am experiencing a odd issue of my statistics being wiped from my xbox account possibly years of data are just gone it aligns roughly when I added an email to my Microsoft account....
  10. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...