Resetting family timer password

Discus and support Resetting family timer password in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a used Xbox 360 for Christmas. I checked and made sure it powered on before I gave it to my kids. Upon them receiving it within few minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Td0516, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Td0516
    Td0516 Guest

I purchased a used Xbox 360 for Christmas. I checked and made sure it powered on before I gave it to my kids. Upon them receiving it within few minutes a message comes up addressing a family timer password. I do not know it neither does previous owner. How can I remove this?

:)

Td0516, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Internet Expert Win User

reset the family timer

If you mean resetting the parental controls on the Xbox 360 console, you can simply
    contact Xbox Support via phone or chat and have them help you reset the passcode lock. They will walk you through with instructions.

This is a common problem that some people get after buying the 360 console second-hand, but Xbox Support is happy to help with this issue.

The support forums can't help here, unfortunately. This place is mainly the Xbox community, not actual customer reps.
  4. Hutnterhacko10 Win User

How to reset family timer if you forgot password

5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

How to reset family timer if you forgot password

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Resetting family settings password

Only way to remove or reset family timer is to call support.
Thema:

1. Resetting family timer password - Similar Threads - Resetting family timer

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  4. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  7. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  8. How do I reset family password or pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset family password or pass code: How do I reset family code passcode a4bfc87a-f0d6-43ea-a189-02c79996e94a
  9. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...