reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it...

Discus and support reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it is telling me to buy it again. what can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greg shuler, Jun 6, 2023.

1. greg shuler
    greg shuler Guest

reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it...

reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it is telling me to buy it again. what can i do?

:)

greg shuler, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it is telling me to buy it again. what can i do?

What game is this by the way? Can you search for the game from the Xbox store instead see if that can be installed on there? Make sure you are on the correct account too.
  3. greg shuler Win User

I will recheck the store, I’m 60 and not very good with this stuff. Just wanted to try Xbox but unfortunately I don’t have a 10 year old in the house to fix this issue…lol. I did check and it did say completed but can not able to reinstall.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game problem.

If I may ask, what game is this that is not letting you play and asking you to buy it again? Are you using the same account that bought the game?

Check first on your order history to see if this game is on your account. You can check that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Check your owned games from the console and see if the game is there. You can also search for the game from the Xbox store to see if you can download it from there or if it says you owned it.
  5. Outhustled Win User

Seriously I just got unfairly banned on Christas Eve?

You got reset again? They are not banning you. It's a glitch they have. Either signing out on loading screen or pressing A when it says your game save has been corrupt.
  6. Paul Wallis(1) Win User

Game will no longer start on Xbox One

I've got it sorted now. I did a factory settings reset and then reinstalled (all) the games and Tycoon is working again. Looks like the console had corrupted the local save game.
Thema:

1. reset xbox with save game and when it got reset the game will not load and it looks like it... - Similar Threads - reset save game

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved...: hello community, i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved data from xbox game pass pc ? i have spent a lot of hours in co op and solo and i dont...
  4. Will Reset and keep my games & apps clear my game save data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Reset and keep my games & apps clear my game save data?: I could not get my Xbox One from 2013 to turn on, so I unplugged the power from the wall and the brick. It came up with a screen that said "Preparing Console", so after it hit 100% I turned it...
  5. Saving game data after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving game data after factory reset: I have an Xbox One that I'm looking forward to selling to a friend of mine and I want to factory reset it before I sell it to him. I currently own an Xbox Series S and I have access to all my...
  6. In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game,...: In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game, game was reset. the game is not playing, is not done missions. ef2fb101-f155-40a7-b63d-214ead016213
  7. Ori & the Blind Forest Game Pass Save Bug (Progression Reset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori & the Blind Forest Game Pass Save Bug (Progression Reset): I've seen locked threads dating back to 2017 on here with no solution to this problem. Load up Ori through Game Pass on PC, play for a few hours, save a bunch of times, but when you re load the...
  8. Reset a game from cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset a game from cloud save: Is there anyway to reset a game and start over? I've just moved from xbox 360 to xbox one and moved my games over but would like to start some of them again. I know I cant reset achievements' but...
  9. Reset xbox 360 cloud save data for a single game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset xbox 360 cloud save data for a single game: I have deleted an xbox 360 save data from the cloud and I have cleared my local xbox 360 save data on my xbox one, but when I load a 360 game it still loads all my old data. How can I fully reset...
  10. cuphead windows store version save game reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cuphead windows store version save game reset: after playing for few hours and complete world 1. i quit to desktop. later on, come back to the game, my save game reset to 0. have to replay from begining. it happen every times i quit the game...