Reset Xbox Call of Duty Black Ops 3 install error

Discus and support Reset Xbox Call of Duty Black Ops 3 install error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've recently had to reset my Xbox one, however the maps for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 are saying they are installed, but on the game it has a green... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdriannaLee, Oct 17, 2017.

1. AdriannaLee
    AdriannaLee Guest

I've recently had to reset my Xbox one, however the maps for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 are saying they are installed, but on the game it has a green arrow saying to purchase it. So can't play them even though I have purchased them previously. Any help appreciated
    Thanks.

:)

AdriannaLee, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite

SpeckledEagle, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Cannot download code received as a gift from friend.

My friend purchased for me an individual zombies map for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. I cannot redeem it online or on the store itself on Xbox - for the latter, doing so provides no error message but rather just closes after I input the code, nothing appears
    under ready to install or manage game, etc.

The link to the DLC in question. I have tried to hard reset my console to no success
    either.

CameronMurdoch1, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey VelvetMajesty! Is it possible the DLC was purchased on a different account on the console that is gone now that you've reset it? Double check and add any other profiles you had previously to the console and see if that helps. Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. AdriannaLee
    AdriannaLee Guest
    Hi

I've only ever had one account and profile.

AdriannaLee, Oct 19, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey VelvetMajesty! Can you try uninstalling the DLC that aren't showing as owned and selecting them through Black Ops 3. Does it ask you to purchase them or are you able to install them? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 19, 2017
  7. AdriannaLee
    AdriannaLee Guest
    It prompts me to purchase the uninstalled map.

AdriannaLee, Oct 21, 2017
  8. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey VelvetMajesty! Are you able to see your purchase listed
    here
    ? If possible, post a screenshot so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  9. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  10. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  11. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  12. Mister Quimby Win User

Black Ops 3

Hey there Skully Headshot!

Just to clarify, were you able to successfully install Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?
  13. Lofty Who Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 digital versions for Xbox pulled from Xbox Games Store, Amazon

Thema:

1. Reset Xbox Call of Duty Black Ops 3 install error - Similar Threads - Reset Call Duty

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?: I was playing a search and destroy game until my whole screen froze mid round. A few seconds later my xbox shut off. When i go and turn it back on and load back on to Call of Duty my whole rank is...
  5. Call Of Duty Warzone, level reset to 1 from 55!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Warzone, level reset to 1 from 55!: I had got up to level 55 and a few days ago it had reset to level 1! How can I get my levels back, why did it do this? f0f1b5f0-6199-46c0-afaa-662aaaa48615
  6. How do I reset my game stats for call of duty ww2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my game stats for call of duty ww2: I would like to reser my game stats on call of duty ww2 a72f4f05-e071-4546-8f7e-46bbf8dd5f37
  7. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.: Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games...
  8. Call of Duty Ghost Multiplayer Account Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghost Multiplayer Account Reset: Hello, my name is Kevin I just recently started playing Ghost after a few weeks. I was on vacation and I haven't played the game since then. So I started the game and I immediately went to...
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts how to reset onlineprofile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts how to reset onlineprofile: hey guys, i wonder how it´s possible to reset my online profile? i tried deleting the savegames from the cloud but those are only for offline. thanks in advance...
  10. Call of Duty Ghost Stats Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Ghost Stats Reset: Hello, my name is [Mod Removed] I just recently started playing Ghost after a few weeks. I was on vacation and I haven't played the game since then. So I started the game and I immediately went...