Reset Xbox 360 family settings

Discus and support Reset Xbox 360 family settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am using my Xbox 360 that we got many years ago. At the time, my parents set up the family passcode and a security question, however, none of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Irvin Menezes, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Reset Xbox 360 family settings

Hello, I am using my Xbox 360 that we got many years ago. At the time, my parents set up the family passcode and a security question, however, none of us remember the answer or the code. Is there any way to bypass this or reset the passcode? I tried connecting my Xbox to my Outlook account as I heard that doing so gives me the option to reset the family settings, however I cannot find that option. I am aware that factory resetting would do the trick, however, I'd prefer to keep my data. There is also no way for me to back up my data.

:)

Irvin Menezes, Jul 8, 2022
  2. Johann46 Win User

Xbox 360 family settings reset

Hi Ronnie I also had trouble resetting my family password and did everything you said but for some reason it doesn't give me mange or reste or anything it just says register or service
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer. :)

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day.

I understand you need help on your family passcode problem . Nothing to worry, I will help you sort this out.

You can actually get your family passcode reset instructions on the account.

Just make sure to register your Xbox first on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once there, just click add device on top then input the serial number.

Once registered, Click show details under the console then click "manage" then select "reset passcode"

You will be given instructions on where to go and what buttons to press.

Let me know if that helps.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Xbox 360 family settings reset

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an Xbox gaming expert.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day.

I understand you need help on your family passcode problem . Nothing to worry, I will help you sort this out.

You can actually get your family passcode reset instructions on the account.

Just make sure to register your Xbox first on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once there, just click add device on top then input the serial number.

Once registered, Click show details under the console then click "manage" then select "reset passcode"

You will be given instructions on where to go and what buttons to press.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hey Fabian,

In order to get rid of the family settings on your Xbox 360, simply head over to our

Reset Parental Controls
    site.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hi

It may be possible to reset the Pass Code on your Xbox 360 console
    as guided here
    if you are not able to reset the pass code using this link then you will need to us the
    Contact us option and one of the team here should be able to help with this.
Thema:

1. Reset Xbox 360 family settings - Similar Threads - Reset 360 family

2. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  5. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  6. How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?: I haven't used my Xbox 360 in years, and after trying to get it connected to Xbox Live, I was told to input a 4 digit Xbox Live Pass Code. I've tried looking all over the internet for more info on...
  7. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  8. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  9. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...