Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives
Discus and support Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title. I reset Windows 10 thanks to a Blue Screen issue. I had a variety of games installed on several other drives outside of C:/, but the Xbox App... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnorFraser, Dec 15, 2021.
Thema:
Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives
Loading...
-
Reset Windows 10, Xbox App doesn't display installed games on other drives - Similar Threads - Reset Windows App
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs
in XboX InsidersWhy a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and... -
My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments] -
Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.
in XboX InsidersDelta to Omega and back again, reset questions.: I recently got bumped down to the omega tier from the delta. I want to go back. It's an option but it warns me that in switching I might have to do a factory reset. It says that won't affect my... -
Xbox Game Bar FPS drop when recording after Windows reset
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Bar FPS drop when recording after Windows reset: Previously, for two months, I used Game Bar to record videos without any major issues—it would only drop around 3 to 5 FPS while recording. The games I played were Maid Café on Electric Street,... -
bo6 framerate gets cut permanently until i reset the game in windows
in XBoX Games and Appsbo6 framerate gets cut permanently until i reset the game in windows: ill be3 playing and after a couple matches or so the framerate goes from 100 ish down to like 50-30 permanently until i reset the game its not just that though it lags any time i get shot , shoot... -
Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I... -
How can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can i reset a windows 7 since i dont have password: I need help reseting windows 7 no password ea1352e8-c6d7-47e0-90fc-426d9d75e58d -
microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.
in XBoX Games and Appsmicrosoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.: for some reason after i did a reset on a window 8 HTC it wont sync my microsoft account. i cant download any new apps or games without it.i even tried creating a new one and the same message comes...