reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360?

Discus and support reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A week ago I bought a used xbox, however it seems to me that it has parental control activated, I do not know the access code, is there a way that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AkemiiSan, Jan 4, 2018.

1. AkemiiSan
    AkemiiSan Guest

A week ago I bought a used xbox, however it seems to me that it has parental control activated, I do not know the access code, is there a way that I can restore it?

Follow the steps on that page:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code

But, even if the registration does not appear, someone knows what to do in these cases, I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Forgive my bad English.

:)

AkemiiSan, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Arminator, Jan 4, 2018
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    codigo para desbloquear control parental [Code to unlock Parental controls]

Hey Johnny,

In order to reset your parental control, simply head over to
    How Reset Pass Code on Xbox 360

XBF Lance J, Jan 4, 2018
  4. reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360?

Hi there,

If you can't get the steps listed in that link to work, you will need to reach out to support for assistance in resetting it.

You can go
    here
    for the number in your region.

Mistress Sara, Jan 5, 2018
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]

6. XBF Meryem R Win User

xbox 360 e parental code

7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Senha parental[Parental password]

Hello RoseRamiro,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to reset an Xbox 360 Parental Code. To reset this, please follow the steps on this page:

Reset Parental Control Code for Xbox 360

I hope this helps.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

I do not remember parental control

If you do not remember the code to access or reset parental controls,
    you must contact Xbox support (via chat or phone).

For the Xbox 360, there is a special code (unique to every console) that you must enter somewhere in the settings screen in order to reset the parental locks. The support representative will give you the button code after you talk to them.

Support Article: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

Oublie du code parentale[Forget about parental code]

Hi Balotelli,

Thanks for your post. If the parental code for your Xbox 360 has been forgotten, you can reset it online! Check out this guide to register your device and get the reset code for the parental code:

Forgotten Xbox 360 Parental Controls

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. reset the parental control access code on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - reset parental control

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  4. Reset parental pin not working on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reset parental pin not working on Fortnite: My daughter is unable to accept friend request on Fortnite. We have attempted to reset the pin several times. However whenever we enter the new pin on her Nintendo switch to accept friends, it...
  5. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  6. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  7. Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled: So, as the title says. I purchased a used xbox360, and the previous owner did not remove the parental controls before selling it. With the Xbox One, I can use a USB to do a total reset of the...
  8. I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account.: I was asked to add a parents Xbox account so I did. Afterwards, it reset my entire account, my gamertag (which I paid to change previously.), my friends list, etc. How the **** am I supposed to...
  9. Reset pincode for Xbox 360 (parent control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset pincode for Xbox 360 (parent control): I want to reset my pincode for the Xbox 360 (parent control), but i don't know the answer to the "controle question". What to do? 502edf14-42f6-434b-ab2f-4b0ac427f79f
  10. I need to reset my password to parent`s control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my password to parent`s control.: Hi, How can I reset my password to parent`s control ? I can't remember password and also can`t remember the answer of security question. 484b62b8-6bee-451d-a80a-c31e58681365