Reset needed

Discus and support Reset needed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I had to reset my console 3 times this month because my installed games were not recogniced, my discs were not recognized and 0x87e30064... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShY eFeX, May 6, 2024.

1. ShY eFeX
    ShY eFeX Guest

Reset needed

Hello, I had to reset my console 3 times this month because my installed games were not recogniced, my discs were not recognized and 0x87e30064 appears. Or even "You need to buy this game to play it". Will you get this fixed one day? Really disappointing.

:)

ShY eFeX, May 6, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Reset needed

Hi, ShY! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your disc games.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

- To clarify, may I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Do you have any external devices plugged into your console?

- Is this happening with all of your disc-based games or just a few?

- Is this happening with both backward-compatible and Xbox One/Series X/S games?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Fyer Win User

Need Gamerscore Reset.

Have someone on your friends list file a complaint on you. If they find reason to reset your account they will. Please not that not everyone is "guaranteed" a reset. At times other actions might be taken. Its really up to XBLPET.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Need Reputation Reset

This thread is a month old & the op has already been told what to do
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Need GamerScore Reset...

Your affiliation with a well known modding community will only lead to enforcement action(s) being taken on your account should you decide to continue participating in modified lobbies. Everyone thinks they won't get caught but
    then one day they sign on to find out differently...
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Need GamerScore Reset...

It only takes one valid complaint and your gamerscore will be reset and you will be labelled as a Cheater for everyone to see.
Thema:

Reset needed

1. Reset needed - Similar Threads - Reset needed

2. Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset: My Xbox Series X had suddenly started telling me that it doesn’t have enough space to sync my game data; the only way I’ve found to fix the issue is to reset the console (keeping my games and...
  3. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  4. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  5. I need to reset paranteral code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to reset paranteral code?: I need help to reset parental code on Xbox 360 5343250f-b3cf-40dd-9664-c0ae7542786c
  6. Account password reset..then need to repeat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account password reset..then need to repeat?: I recently went to change my subscription details and entered my email and pw. And it says it’s been locked because wrong password entered too many times incorrectly. So I do all the steps with...
  7. need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset my password but asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for...: need to reset my password on my microsoft personal account - it is asking for authenticator code, i dont have this facility for my personal email account (only my work one). can anyone help please...
  8. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  9. I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...: So to reset my roblox password I need the bill and order number but it's nowhere to be found I cannot find it and I don't have that roblox account on any other device...
  10. I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have enabled 2fa, reset Xbox and game but it's still popping up that I need to enable it...: Have set up authentication app Enabled two factor authentication Have logged out, reset Still getting the pop up when trying to gift 91d151a3-0898-4e83-8395-4646ed3cf78a