Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"

Discus and support Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to factory reset my computer and when I redownloaded the Minecraft launcher it says I do not own Minecraft Java. I bought it well over a year... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Htrick, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Htrick
    Htrick Guest

    Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"


    I had to factory reset my computer and when I redownloaded the Minecraft launcher it says I do not own Minecraft Java. I bought it well over a year ago, so I no longer have the receipt of my purchase, so I don't know how to prove I had it. I migrated my mojang account to my Microsoft account, and I originally bought Java on my mojang account. When I log in on the Minecraft website, it also says I have never bought it Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java" :(

    :)
     
    Htrick, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Brenden Shelley Win User

    Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"

    Were you able to solve this problem? I'm literally in the same boat right now with the windows reset and the previous account migration with a single Microsoft account. I even tested it on my laptop and I can access both my java and bedrock versions there, but not on the PC I reset windows on. I first contacted Mojang and they said after some messing around that it's a Microsoft problem.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"

  4. Htrick Win User

    Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"

    I only have 1 microsoft account and I know it’s the one I’m logging in with because I remember connecting it to my xbox profile.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"

    Hi Htrick, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly check all possible Microsoft account where you may have migrated your Mojang account in that way you can access the game again.

    You can check this link for your reference: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. Ploxyte Win User

    Can't launch Minecraft Java after migrating

    When I click on the link, it says that I can purchase Minecraft Java for 23CHF. So it seems to think that I don't own Minecraft Java.
Thema:

Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java"

Loading...
  1. Reset my computer and now I "don't own Minecraft Java" - Similar Threads - Reset computer don't

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  4. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  5. Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.: I recently got bumped down to the omega tier from the delta. I want to go back. It's an option but it warns me that in switching I might have to do a factory reset. It says that won't affect my...
  6. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  7. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  8. System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...

    in XboX Insiders
    System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...: Hi everyone i have something really weird happening since the 26th of March on my Xbox One S. Also i am reaching out after being redirected here by Microsoft Support — they suggested I post here...
  9. My Xbox One S factory reseting for the 2nd time after an update

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One S factory reseting for the 2nd time after an update: It's the first time i encountered such a severe probem with insider updates on my xbox. Now, for the 2nd time this week, my console is being factory reseted. Games remain downloaded but all my...
  10. Newest update spontaneously does a factory reset

    in XboX Insiders
    Newest update spontaneously does a factory reset: Hello. The console did a factory reset on its own, keeping all my games and apps. It deleted all my accounts, records, game mods and more. I'm really upset. Can I know what happened? I have an...