reset microsoft password

Discus and support reset microsoft password in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; none of these options work I have just moved from Australia to the use and setting up the xbox, whenever I open a app it tells me I need to reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AandA Hogg, Mar 30, 2023.

1. AandA Hogg
    AandA Hogg Guest

reset microsoft password

none of these options work I have just moved from Australia to the use and setting up the xbox, whenever I open a app it tells me I need to reset my Microsoft password and there is an option to open Microsoft Store. when I open Microsoft Store it doesn't load and we've tried so many ways to try figure out how to change the email or reset the password and we have no idea what were doing, the wifi is all set up and has full bars and we've reset the console 2 times I really confused on what to do, if you can understand this mess of a paragraph please help me.

:)

AandA Hogg, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Conrai Carneiro Win User

Reset Microsoft Password

I had to reconnect to my network and now I have to renter my Microsoft password. I can’t figure out how to select “reset password” on my tv screen using the Xbox controller(can’t get out of the keyboard) . Any suggestions?
    Use PC or Smartphone for that.

If you know your Microsoft account email address, use this link for reset your password now.

https://account.live.com/pw
  3. Conrai Carneiro Win User

Reset Microsoft Password

I had to reconnect to my network and now I have to renter my Microsoft password. I can’t figure out how to select “reset password” on my tv screen using the Xbox controller(can’t get out of the keyboard) . Any suggestions?
    Use PC or Smartphone for that.

If you know your Microsoft account email address, use this link for reset your password now.

https://account.live.com/pw
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Reset Microsoft Password

If you want to change your password I recommend you do it directly from your email
  5. Allas13 Win User

Reset Microsoft Password

Try pushing the B button for back other wise, like the other person stated do it through your phone or computer
  6. [EX] Win User

reset microsoft password

.... and do not forget to change your profile and your console region from Aus to USA !
Thema:

reset microsoft password

1. reset microsoft password - Similar Threads - reset microsoft password

2. Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey: Can anyone help me I need to login to my account because i accidently logged out and forgot my password but it is using a email address i don't know to reset my password and i also dont know my...
  3. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  4. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...
  5. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  6. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...
  7. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670
  8. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...: My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC. He mentioned PC...
  9. why will microsoft not send me a reset password email

in XBoX Accessibility
    why will microsoft not send me a reset password email: im using a gmail in my account so it should show up there but i never get any email when i click reset password to get the email and now im locked out of my minecraft untill they review this...
  10. How to reset a child's password in Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset a child's password in Microsoft Family: I'm trying to reset my 6 year old's password as he can no longer log in and play Minecraft on his Amazon Kindle. I've jumped through the hoops at https://account.live.com/acsr and it just tells me...