Reset home xbox

Discus and support Reset home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I just bought an Xbox console and I didn't know that "Make this my home Xbox" have limite And I have used it 6 times I just need it one more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Saman.SuD, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Saman.SuD
    Saman.SuD Guest

Reset home xbox

Hello

I just bought an Xbox console and I didn't know that "Make this my home Xbox" have limite And I have used it 6 times

I just need it one more time

Is there any way you can help me?

:)

Saman.SuD, Dec 25, 2022
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox home reset

Please be aware, sharing account information and sharing accounts, abusing the my home xbox feature, could end up in account and device bans from xbox live. This feature is for use on one console within a family and giving your account to someone else, accessing
    an account you don't own and transferring game licenses to your console with an account you don't own violate the code of conduct and terms of use. Info about account theft:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic4
    You can still play your games when you're logged in to the account that bought them on any console regardless of where your my home xbox licenses are.

If you are using it correctly you should contact xbox support to see if they think you need more moves:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox Reset

In order to reset your home xbox counter you would need to contact xbox customer support either via chat at support.xbox.com/contactus or if in the US/Canada 1800 4 my xbox
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

reset home xbox

You would need to contact support and they can help you. (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Reset Home Xbox

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to Five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling
    basis, starting the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time. For example, if you make your console your home Xbox for the first time on January 1st, and then change it two more times, on February 1st and March 1st, you will not be able to change
    it again until January 1st of the following year. The next time you'll be able to change it after that will be on the following February 1st, and then again on March 1st. Please make a note of the dates when you change your console to your home Xbox so that
    you'll know when you can change its designation again.

When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device
    licenses will no longer be available on your old "home" Xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Home Reset

If you have already reached your limit, you'll have to wait the 12 months before you can change it again.
Thema:

Reset home xbox

1. Reset home xbox - Similar Threads - Reset home

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  5. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  6. Factory reset and home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset and home console: If i factory reset my console because i wannt to sell it to buy the New xbox, do i keep my home xbox on the New console when signing into my account, or do i not get it? Because i only have 1...
  7. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  8. Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...: My email is (email address removed for privacy) 5e003253-a5fb-4612-8073-e4570dce263e
  9. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  10. Home Xbox reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox reset: So I have a question. Someone got a hold of a password that I need so I could change my home xbox. So now I have 0 home xbox changes left is there anyway I could get them reset before the 12 month...