Reset family settings

Discus and support Reset family settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How reset my family settings,i tried use codes but they didn't work. ca556d7d-08ce-41ec-80e5-b7ed9fa865d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pilip borsivskij, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Reset family settings

How reset my family settings,i tried use codes but they didn't work.

:)

pilip borsivskij, Mar 11, 2023
  2. D3ATH PRONE Win User

reset family setting

Hello WilierAmoeba5! You will need to contact Xbox Customer Support to get the reset code. Go

here
    and select Chat With Support! I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Reset family settings

You'll need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. onyxishere Win User

Reset family settings

Sorry to hear it. The reset code for the settings is linked to the console's serial number. You'll need to call phone support for help resetting it. Here's the number for Sweden for you. Phone: 08 58 53 65 24 (+46 8 58 53 65 24 for calls outside Sweden)
    020 79 11 33
  5. WPAK Win User

Reset Family settings

Hi there,

to reset the family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support,

you can either do this via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

or use the number 8(10-800) -205-81-044 it should be a correct number for Russia.
  6. zanedrummerdx Win User

reset family settings

If it is a xbox 360 slim I have the code. It's LT,RT,LB,RB,X,Y,Left on d-pad,Left on d-pad and Left on d-pad. It reset my family settings.
Thema:

Reset family settings

1. Reset family settings - Similar Threads - Reset family settings

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  7. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  8. How do I reset family password or pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset family password or pass code: How do I reset family code passcode a4bfc87a-f0d6-43ea-a189-02c79996e94a
  9. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...