Reset family setting passcode

Discus and support Reset family setting passcode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I reset an unknown family passcode, I just purchased an xbox 360 from the flea market and it has family settings setup and I don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by johnny dragon, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Reset family setting passcode

How can I reset an unknown family passcode, I just purchased an xbox 360 from the flea market and it has family settings setup and I don't know the passcode, I deleted all the accounts and I tried to reset the xbox by formatting the storage but it says that the required storage device has been removed. I've tried multiple different codes (clicking buttons E.G LT RT X Y LB RB etc.) but nothing seems to work, any suggestions.

:)

johnny dragon, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

XBOX LIVE PASSCODE.

Are you referring to the LIVE passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? The Family Settings code will not be reset by a recover. If you forgot this passcode you can try answering the security question or calling phone support.
  3. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Lost safety pin

Just to be clear, are you talking about an Xbox Live profile passcode or a family settings console passcode? The profile passcode can be reset by recovering the gamertag as Zen said. If it's the family settings passcode on the console you're going to have
    to call customer support for your region and walk through the passcode reset steps with them.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Reset Passcode for family settings

Hold on a minute! There is no need to reset the entire console to reset the Family Passcode. If you don't know the code or the security answer, call up phone support and ask them to help you reset it. You will need to prove ownership of the console and/or
    the parent account.
  5. Sy5p1mP Win User

what will i lose if i reset the console?
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there BAYOUBOYBIGLOU! This thread is pretty old. Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^
Thema:

Reset family setting passcode

1. Reset family setting passcode - Similar Threads - Reset family setting

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  4. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  7. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  8. How do I reset family password or pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset family password or pass code: How do I reset family code passcode a4bfc87a-f0d6-43ea-a189-02c79996e94a
  9. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...