Reset family passcode xbox 360

Discus and support Reset family passcode xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i hope everyone is doing well i just wanted to find out how i can reset my family passcode on my xbox 360(dashboard 2.0.17559.0)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MzwandileMhlope, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Reset family passcode xbox 360

Hello i hope everyone is doing well i just wanted to find out how i can reset my family passcode on my xbox 360(dashboard 2.0.17559.0)

:)

MzwandileMhlope, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 settings reset code

3. Arminator Win User

Frustrating Xbox 360 Family Saftey Passcode 😡😡😡

4. MLange73 Win User

How do I get pass the pass code on my Xbox360

If you've forgotten your Xbox Live gamertag's passcode you just delete and redownload your profile. This will clear the profile of any passcode. Now, if you've forgotten your XBOX 360's Family passcode then you need to contact phone support, there's absolutely
    no way to reset it manually by yourself without speaking with phone support. Worst case scenario is that you will have to "Reset to Factory Defaults" to clear the forgotten Family Passcode.
    I don't believe even a factory reset will clear a lost family passcode. You would have to contact Support for that.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I forgot the answer to my pass code question

Hello Icefang,

Is the passcode on an Xbox 360 or the passkey on the Xbox One. If it is in fact the family passcode on the Xbox 360. You can follow this Guide to

reset the passcode on the Xbox 360

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

How do I get pass the pass code on my Xbox360

Hi FamilyTrack5450,

I'm sorry you lost your passcode. Please let us know if it is the profile passcode or the family passcode.

If you've forgotten your Xbox Live gamertag's passcode you just delete and redownload your profile. This will clear the profile of any passcode. Now, if you've forgotten your XBOX 360's Family passcode then you need to contact phone support, there's absolutely
    no way to reset it manually by yourself without speaking with phone support. Worst case scenario is that you will have to "Reset to Factory Defaults" to clear the forgotten Family Passcode.

Good Luck to you!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
Thema:

Reset family passcode xbox 360

1. Reset family passcode xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Reset family passcode

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  7. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  8. How do I reset family password or pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset family password or pass code: How do I reset family code passcode a4bfc87a-f0d6-43ea-a189-02c79996e94a
  9. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...