Reset console

Discus and support Reset console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one console need's to be reset [mod removed - personal information] make sure this information reset my Xbox one console the correct one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Philip barrows, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Reset console

My Xbox one console need's to be reset [mod removed - personal information] make sure this information reset my Xbox one console the correct one

:)

Philip barrows, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Reset console

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what seems to be the problem with resetting the console?

Are you worried about the accounts logged into your console?

Also, if you will reset the console but will choose to keep your games and apps don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, and games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Console resetting

Hello OGGAMER801, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the games has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the games again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. onyxishere Win User

password reset on console

5. MustyChickenDOH Win User

reseting console help

Nope they will still have them if you continue to game share
  6. Panno92 Win User

reseting console help

Thema:

Reset console

1. Reset console - Similar Threads - Reset console

2. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  3. How can I reset console Id. Not console reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset console Id. Not console reset: Hi, I am having trouble with xbox profile mismatch. I have tried below options: 1. Reset console. 2. Create new profiles 3. Guest Account 4. Delete everything and re install game 5. change...
  4. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  5. Not loading after resetting my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading after resetting my console: Stuck on updating page after resetting my console 4e12a1ea-748b-4ac9-9a97-c1958807d11a
  6. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  7. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  8. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and...
  9. Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?: I have come across an issue with my game not really recently (already made a post about it but it wasn't resolved).So i thought that after attempting to fix the issue many times,i would reset the...
  10. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...