Resellers of Digital Games

Discus and support Resellers of Digital Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to buy digital versions of the XBOX games and resell to end users, as part of an ISP gaming product offering? Full fibre with increased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ali Khurshid, May 5, 2022.

  1. Ali Khurshid
    Ali Khurshid Guest

    Resellers of Digital Games


    Is it possible to buy digital versions of the XBOX games and resell to end users, as part of an ISP gaming product offering?

    Full fibre with increased speeds and exceptional user experience is bringing disruptive change to market. As an ISP, we would like to host the games on a cache server via CDN provider.

    What are the options as an ISP we can leverage?

    I can provide details of what the ISP is, where it is HQ'd, what is its current footprint, homes passed, future projections and funding status.

    :)
     
    Ali Khurshid, May 5, 2022
    #1
  2. IceStorm III Win User

    Digital games resell?

    [quote user="PR0ZAC386"]I bought call of duty goasts and compared to bf4 it sucks[/quote]You realize that neither game's strong suit is single player, correct?
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Digital games resell?

    You cant. You are stuck with it for life, #nWo
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Resellers of Digital Games

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Ali, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Unfortunately, there is no way to purchase digital content and transfer to other accounts under a purchasing agreement.

    And Microsoft doesn't encourage the sharing of the accounts under those circunstancies as well. :/

    I do advise you to reach out to Xbox Support and request a callback for more information:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. CeasedThought Win User

    Digital games resell?

    As of now you cannot resell digital games. In the near future there maybe an exchange program via codes with local resellers.But you will never be able to sell it to a private individual.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Reselling digital games?

    You cannot resell a digital game. Once you buy the game it is your game forever.
Thema:

Resellers of Digital Games

Loading...
  1. Resellers of Digital Games - Similar Threads - Resellers Digital Games

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  6. I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller

    in XBoX on Windows
    I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller: Hi, I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you please point me to the right direction as to whom...
  7. Permission to resell on amazon

    in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to resell on amazon: Hi, I wanted to sell xbox gaming passes on amazon but i need an authorised letter i think? How would i go about getting one and what are the requirements? 39b645c1-fba4-475e-a79b-a85a2f5a4c05
  8. How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?: I have looked through the Xbox website and I am unable to find an option/link to apply for an application. 8de6e403-9335-4f0e-b076-336e90aad429
  9. microsoft authorized resellers in Ireland

    in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft authorized resellers in Ireland: Hi, Where can I find a list of microsoft authorized resellers for xbox x series in ireland. b7d3a051-5037-4a04-9409-3d0f38ce09ca
  10. Is it OK for us to resell Xbox gift cards? because I could only buy it from a third-party...

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it OK for us to resell Xbox gift cards? because I could only buy it from a third-party...: currently didnt have any access to both debit cards and pay pall so I planned to buy it from an online shop that offers other transactions method submitted by /u/Hafuzzaa [link] [comments]