Requesting Xbox/Xbox 360 Titles for Backwards Compatibility?

Discus and support Requesting Xbox/Xbox 360 Titles for Backwards Compatibility? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way we can still vote for games to be backwards compatible or available on the store again? I really want to see these titles and play them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charleito, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Charleito
    Charleito Guest

Is there a way we can still vote for games to be backwards compatible or available on the store again?

I really want to see these titles and play them without having to purchase a new console

-

TENCHU Z

DRAGON BALL Z BURST LIMIT

&

-

That’s all, I’ve been so stoked to play the first 4 DEAD OR ALIVE titles again and man… I can honestly say, this is better than PlayStation. The games look so much better and have aged so well. Thank you Microsoft, if anyone sees this that has the power to add the two requested titles. Please do so, my nostalgia has been at an all time high playing these games again. If there’s anyway I can vote for these games please lead me in the right direction to do so. Thank you

:)

Charleito, Jan 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX 360 game bought but not playable

Fear 3 is not backwards compatible and only playable on Xbox 360

Go backwards compatibility program has ended and all titles that are legally and technologically capable of being added have been

You can find a list of BC titles below

You can request a refund at https://account.xbox.com

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

tom clancy's hawx

4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Request Titles for Game Pass

Can not apply for Xbox Gamepass titles. You can request titles for backwards compatibility. But with the Xbox GamePass it's a lot harder to handle and manage.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Xbox360 Emulator for the Xbox one.

FoeHammer 419A,

That's what backwards compatibility is. It allows you to play a constant expanding list of Xbox 360 titles from your Xbox One. Feel free to visit the

Backwards Compatibility
    page to find out what titles are currently available and how to play backwards compatible games!
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Games With Gold November 2015

Games with Gold Titles Included in Backward Compatibility

When backward compatibility launches in November, all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles will be playable on Xbox One. That means Xbox Live Gold members now will get more free games to play each month on Xbox One.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
Thema:

1. Requesting Xbox/Xbox 360 Titles for Backwards Compatibility? - Similar Threads - Requesting 360 Titles

2. Why isn't there a place to request games to become backwards compatitble? (xbox 360 games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't there a place to request games to become backwards compatitble? (xbox 360 games...: I believe it would allow more input from the wider xbox community onto games which they would love to play, and be able to play some games on newer consoles without needed to boot up the old 360...
  3. Accepting a friend request on XBOX 1X from someone with an xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accepting a friend request on XBOX 1X from someone with an xbox 360?: Both me and my friend have mutually added each other as friends but for some reason its still not letting us join certain games together or an xbox party. please help...
  4. Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles: I enjoy a lot this game on pc and xbox 360, i get an xbox series s but sadly this game is not backwards compatible. Will be awesome if this game is bring back to the new consoles. ¿Anyway to...
  5. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Request for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Request for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: I recently received a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, but I don't happen to have a Xbox 360 to play it on. I currently am not able to purchase myself a Xbox 360, but was wondering if it was...
  6. Request to Relist some Xbox 360 Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Relist some Xbox 360 Digital Games: Hi I want to complete my xbox 360 digital library, but some games are delisted from xbox store 007: Quantum of Solace Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Blur Driver San Francisco El Shaddai:...
  7. Accepting a friend request on an Xbox one S from an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepting a friend request on an Xbox one S from an Xbox 360: How do you view a friend request on an Xbox one S from an Xbox 360 player? Can't find where to see the friend requests? Many thanks 6a5e5f5f-fa22-415b-ba7b-fe59d908aee9
  8. Xbox 360 Friend Request on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Friend Request on Xbox One: I have a xbox one, trying to play with someone who has a xbox 360. They sent me a friend request, which I can't see to accept. I have added them as a friend. Anyone have luck with this issue? They...
  9. How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360: How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 87f99b5e-db57-4368-bba0-048ace31158b
  10. Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.: Yes I still play the 360, but when I try to add people, an error message popped up saying that it "Can't complete the process. Please try again." Could it be an Internet issue (where it is has...