Requesting invitation to Xbox Beta or Preview Program

Discus and support Requesting invitation to Xbox Beta or Preview Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, I am a Microsoft MVP in Windows Experience. I want to help improve the Xbox Live services and was wondering if there was a beta program... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonasHendrickx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Requesting invitation to Xbox Beta or Preview Program

Hello there,

I am a Microsoft MVP in Windows Experience.

I want to help improve the Xbox Live services and was wondering if there was a beta program for Xbox or a Game Preview program I could get an invitation to. Can someone help me?

Kind regards,

Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider

Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience

Administrator at ThinkScopes

:)

JonasHendrickx, Jan 8, 2016
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Preview members get early access to Halo 5 beta!!!

For preview program members there is a 2 day beta that starts tonight.

The preview program is basically beta testing the updates for the OS before they go out. Any glitches or bugs that happens get reported so they get fixed before the update goes live to everyone. To join a member needs to send in your gamertag. MS process that request eventually will send an invite if they accept it. The invite process usually takes a little bit.

xxmavrikxx, Jan 8, 2016
  3. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Xbox One Preview

There are already Topics related to requesting invites for the Preview Program. I have already invited about 30 people on here, but when people make topics over and over, I won't invite them.

mk30001, Jan 8, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Invitations are not issued from the forums. You will need a friend that is in the program to invite you. However, the program is near capacity and chance of getting accepted in at this time is unlikely and if you do it could take a very long time.

{Parity}, Jan 8, 2016
  5. I know that already. Since I don't have any friends that have an Xbox, I wanted to ask here. I guess trying does not hurt. I live by 'A no you already have, a yes you can still get'.

Thank you for replying.

JonasHendrickx, Jan 8, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted. Good Luck and Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Jan 8, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    This is a support forum & not the place to ask for invites.

You can add your name here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx

but they have only just started accepting people again & the backlog is massive so the wait will be a very long time,thats if you even get invited or accepted.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. JonasHendrickx Win User

I know that already. Since I don't have any friends that have an Xbox, I wanted to ask here. I guess trying does not hurt. I live by 'A no you already have, a yes you can still get'.

Thank you for replying.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted. Good Luck and Happy Gaming!
  10. {Parity} Win User

Invitations are not issued from the forums. You will need a friend that is in the program to invite you. However, the program is near capacity and chance of getting accepted in at this time is unlikely and if you do it could take a very long time.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

This is a support forum & not the place to ask for invites.

You can add your name here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx

but they have only just started accepting people again & the backlog is massive so the wait will be a very long time,thats if you even get invited or accepted.
  12. ISirProdigy007 Win User

8 years, still can't get an invite

Thema:

1. Requesting invitation to Xbox Beta or Preview Program - Similar Threads - Requesting invitation Beta

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea

in XBoX on Windows
    Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea: Dear Microsoft Teams, I hope this message finds you well. I am a customer based in South Korea, enjoying both Apple TV+ and the Xbox Series X. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue...