Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI

Discus and support Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a game save I want to retrieve for Dragon Quest XI which I previously played on game pass. Since then it has been removed from game pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leroy Stephan, May 30, 2023.

1. Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI

Hi,

I have a game save I want to retrieve for Dragon Quest XI which I previously played on game pass. Since then it has been removed from game pass.

I have since purchased it on steam and want to play my old save from the game pass version. Dragon Quest XI does have cloud saves so I am hoping I can get a copy of my old save. The save seems to have been deleted when I uninstalled it as it is no longer on my computer. I tried calling the support number but they were of no help.

Thank you in advanced.

:)

Leroy Stephan, May 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Leroy! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer CLOUD saves from Xbox to Steam. It can be done with some games but only if you have the actual save. Cloud saves is unfortunately a no go
  3. Leroy Stephan Win User

It's Unfortunate.

Thank you for your response.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Unfortunately such a request is hard to get . The only viable option would be support but you have tried that :(
  5. Leroy Stephan Win User

If they would just give me a copy of the save files that are stored on the cloud it wouldn't be an issue. Considering its my data I should be able to have access to it.

It doesn't seem right to restrict something like that.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
Thema:

1. Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI - Similar Threads - Requesting game save

2. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  5. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  8. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  9. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  10. Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Days Gone request for PC Game Pass: Hello !!! It is posible to add Days Gone for PC Game Pass ? Have a good day !!! submitted by /u/geomihai10 [link] [comments]