Requesting call for Battlenet game

Discus and support Requesting call for Battlenet game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot use any Battlenet games on my Xbox one. There is no way possible for me to unlink or link the new accounts created. Xbox is totally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jesse steeley, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Requesting call for Battlenet game

I cannot use any Battlenet games on my Xbox one. There is no way possible for me to unlink or link the new accounts created. Xbox is totally nonfunctional for me and it’s impossible to get any answers or assistance.

:)

jesse steeley, Mar 18, 2023
  2. jesse steeley Win User

Several Xbox games linked to Battlenet will not function, can not link unlink or associate with battle net games in any way through xbox
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox to Gaming Laptop

call of duty is only available via the battlenet app as it is not in the windows store, there are limited games that are play anywhere so you would need to purchase on pc.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

COD Points

they are applied directly to your microsoft account/xbox account, as you don't own an xbox then i would request a refund as the cod points on pc have to be purchased via battlenet/cod game itself.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc

You dont you have to buy it from the Activision store or battlenet

Activision games are only sold on battlenet or steam on pc
  6. Francia J. Win User

Diablo I’ve will not launch keeps redirecting to Microsoft

The game that you purchased on Battlenet is only accessible on PC, Tony. Sorry for that. For refund options you can try reaching out to Battlenet support since the game was purchased from there.
Thema:

1. Requesting call for Battlenet game - Similar Threads - Requesting call Battlenet

2. Can’t request a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t request a call back: I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card! I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working a2d7a61c-03cf-4e87-bafa-b9c4a8c9d2cc
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  5. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  6. I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare: i have been billed for the new call of duty game and it looks like it been sent as a gift 4acc25db-7671-42fe-a8cf-c29ae58e0d99
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  8. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  9. Request call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request call back: Kindly issues refund of xblox that was mistakenly purchased on my account on 7th October 2023. e2b59839-8763-4109-868c-99c569e41fea
  10. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...