Requesting call back from Microsoft support

Discus and support Requesting call back from Microsoft support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ahve tried several times to contact microsoft, they call me straight back but i cant hear anyone at the other end? a14989df-08ef-4479-936a-7c87c1e183ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KylieZemanek, Sep 16, 2018.

1. KylieZemanek
    KylieZemanek Guest

I ahve tried several times to contact microsoft, they call me straight back but i cant hear anyone at the other end?

:)

KylieZemanek, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Minecraft not discounted?

I'm requesting a call from support now. See if they have any new information about this..

Herba1 HeaLerEH, Sep 16, 2018
  3. New xbox 360 wont play games

Either return your console to the company you bought it from and get a replacement or call Microsoft and get it repaired. You can talk to Microsoft by highlighting support at on the tab menu the clicking 'Contact Us' selecting your problem then either requesting
    a call or talking to them digitally.

Mental Reap3r, Sep 16, 2018
  4. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest

Hi,

Have you tried to chat with Microsoft support ?

You can do it by going to this page: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Ask your question to the virtual assistant, if this doesn't answer your question you will see the other contact options.

Here on the forum we can not make someone from Microsoft contact you, sorry.

PetryBosch, Sep 16, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Have you tried to have them reach you on a different phone number?

Tormaz, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Have you tried to have them reach you on a different phone number?
  7. PetryBosch Win User

Hi,

Have you tried to chat with Microsoft support ?

You can do it by going to this page: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Ask your question to the virtual assistant, if this doesn't answer your question you will see the other contact options.

Here on the forum we can not make someone from Microsoft contact you, sorry.
  8. Jowster12 Win User

My Sea of Thieves Now belongs to game pass

You most likely want to call Xbox support. (call Microsoft support and request a call back.)
  9. Georges C. Win User

Cannot request a call back from Microsoft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Franck, I'm sorry for what you're going through and you can't get the information you want, in which case the ideal thing would be to contact Xbox Support via chat so they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  10. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

No Support

You can request a call back from an Microsoft Support Person and they will be able to help you with any issues you are having or any questions.
Thema:

1. Requesting call back from Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Requesting call Microsoft

2. Can’t request a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t request a call back: I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card! I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working a2d7a61c-03cf-4e87-bafa-b9c4a8c9d2cc
  3. A Veteran COD players request To "Microsoft" Regarding Call of Duty!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Veteran COD players request To "Microsoft" Regarding Call of Duty!: So, I just seen on youtube that microsoft has offically purchased activision. Which is great news since that franchise has been a huge **** show for the past 5 years. As a veteran call of duty...
  4. Microsoft VSA is not working. How do I request a call?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft VSA is not working. How do I request a call?: I’ve been attempting to reach Microsoft for months to absolutely no avail. What could have been a simple account recovery has turned into an absolute nightmare. I try to request a call with them...
  5. Cannot request a call back from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot request a call back from Microsoft: I sent a controller back to Msoft. They provided me a shipping labels and I sent my dodgy controller back some weeks ago. When I click on my account on the product the status is still listed as...
  6. No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,...: A getting very frustrated - Trying to raise two warranty requests for two controllers which have both broken within a very short space of time and not a lot of use. Both within but near the end of...
  7. Unable to order a service request, a call request from Microsoft, and basically in any way...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to order a service request, a call request from Microsoft, and basically in any way...: Dear Xbox Support Team, I'm having - huge - difficulties trying to reach out to you, and order a service repair for my faulty Xbox Series X for more than a week. It's been a week since I'm...
  8. How to contact microsoft when "request a call" and "Chat" Dont Work...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact microsoft when "request a call" and "Chat" Dont Work...: I am attempting to contact microsoft given the means they provide however whenever I attempt to request a call or chat I just get a virtual assistant screen that I cant type in and that does...
  9. Microsoft Request A Call Back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Request A Call Back: I have been trying to get in contact with Microsoft for three days now I've put in a request for a call back many times and they have never called me back even though it says they will call me...
  10. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox support request call back