Requesting a controller repair gives me an error, tried for weeks

Discus and support Requesting a controller repair gives me an error, tried for weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I go through the process for requesting a repair for my elite controllers that's broken within warranty. Everytime I get to the final stage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CryBabyGeeks, Nov 30, 2022.

1. CryBabyGeeks
    CryBabyGeeks Guest

Hi there,

I go through the process for requesting a repair for my elite controllers that's broken within warranty. Everytime I get to the final stage of the request I get a picture of a melted ice cream and a message to please try again later. I've been trying for 3 weeks now. I can't get through to any web chat, or any phone call - they all helpfully redirect me to the broken ice cream page.

What are my options here?

Thanks,

Dan

:)

CryBabyGeeks, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello CryBabyGeeks,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are requesting for your controller to be repaired. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

1. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    2. When you are on your account, is your account on the correct country/region?
    3. May we ask if you have tried the troubleshooting below in visiting your account for requesting repair?
    We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. LucasGaião Win User

O serviço de suporte de vocês é PÉSSIMO, HORRÍVEL, TUDO DE RUIM QUE VOCÊS PUDEREM IMAGINAR [Translation - Your support service is lousy, horrible, all bad that you can imagine]

my friend, I am already registered, I already tried to request repair happens that the tool to send the repair request does not work, it is giving error, causing me to not be able to complete the repair request, as I said before, it seems that the tool to request repair is scheduled to give error, since I am from early trying to send the request and will not, is giving error, error error, error error, error, can not request repair if your system is bad, faulty, quality Low, get it now?
    it's not stupid of me, I know how to ask for a repair, the problem is that your system is programmed to give only this error, and as you do not want to get rid of me solving my problem I have to keep explaining the same thing all the time , I know the fault is not yours, you are an employee, the fault and the company that earns a lot [Mod Removed - Profanity] others know?
    the company wants me to give up asking for the repair to buy another console, but I refuse to throw my money away because I paid for the product and want to use it.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Sending elite controller back for exchange/repair.

Hi, 2-3 weeks is the norm for repairs/replacements. Give it another week and then give support a call perhaps, make sure you have the service request number to hand when you call.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Error when requesting repair on controller

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller warranty service order.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Since you're unable to request a warranty service order through the webform, I highly recommend you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly create a service order for you on your behalf.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ve-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd)

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Requesting a controller repair gives me an error, tried for weeks - Similar Threads - Requesting controller repair

2. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  3. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  4. Error when requesting repair on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when requesting repair on controller: [img] When I request a repair on my controller it shows up with an error of some sort (shown in photo) I don’t know what to do and how to fix it because I need my controller repaired soon...
  5. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  6. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...
  7. Controller Request forms not going through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Request forms not going through: I have submitter several controller request forms, but after 72 hours none of them come through. I have tried different emails, but I think it’s a problem on their end. What can I do to ensure I...
  8. I want to request a replacement for the controller that came with the Xbox Series X because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to request a replacement for the controller that came with the Xbox Series X because...: It should be noted that the console has been used normally, I use it almost every day after arriving from work for approximately 2 or 3 hours a day, nor have I hit it or done anything that would...
  9. I want to request a replacement for the controller that came with the Xbox Series X because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to request a replacement for the controller that came with the Xbox Series X because...: It should be noted that the console has been used normally, I use it almost every day after arriving from work for approximately 2 or 3 hours a day, nor have I hit it or done anything that would...
  10. Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.: I bought a Xbox elite 2 game controller and there is a drifting thumbstick issue. I tried to start a repair order but I got stuck at an error message. The message told me to contact the customer...