Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

Discus and support Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maytera, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Maytera
    Maytera Guest

Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had reached my limit already.

Oddly, when I checked for my refund/return history, it seems to list all of the times I used my reward points for digital currency as refunds. Not sure how that works. Has anyone else had this happen?

:)

Maytera, Aug 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. danielCirak Win User

Xbox apex coin bug

sent a refund request but it got denied because I reached my refund limit please HELP! Selling an item that doesn't work is fraud
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Limit Problem

I returned a few games in 2023 and I was warned that my refund limit was reached. Even though I haven't made any returns since 2024. but its still warning. There shouldn't be a limit on refunds, I can't force myself to like something. I must try. please refund me
    And this is why there is a refund limit in the first place. Its not so you can refund every game you play and end up not liking.
  4. ESCORPI0N72 Win User

Refund Requests Question?

Hi, thanks for the reply Ben, so it should be all good right? Reaching the maximum number of refund requests and getting the message "Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you've reached your limit for this year." Shouldn't be a cause for concern in terms of a suspension, as I ve only done this once and have no other refunds or request from the past few years?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

New to the Xbox ecosystem, having troubles.

The OP already knows how to apply for a refund as they have already applied, as stated in their post..their issue is, because they refunded 2 $1 items (due to not fully understanding the system), they now cannot refund a game as they have been told they have reached the refund limit
  6. EugeneSokol Win User

Refund for game pack

I've already made the request. I hit the request refund button, check-marked the item & submitted the request. No other screen popped up asking for further information. I've checked my email numerous time for confirmation of my refund request but have
    yet to get one. What can I do now? It warned that numerous requests would delay my refund. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit - Similar Threads - Requested game refund

2. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  3. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  4. Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...: They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh) As i said, the game is performing very bad and I...
  5. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  6. I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.: I brought a game by mistake and request a refund 3eef2526-767a-46c6-880d-a5c5f7d0df10
  7. Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...: I bought the game “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” and it didn't work properly, it kept loading infinitely, so I asked for a refund and got it. Then I found the edition "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt...
  8. Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase: Both the xbox app and gamepass for whatever reason has decided not to work this month, so I'd like to request a refund for this months purchase. I cant make a ticket online because it doesn't...
  9. How do you request a refund for xbox one games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you request a refund for xbox one games: How can I request a refund on xbox one games 8cfdeb63-458f-445c-a03d-1cf3b7f1a39b
  10. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...