"Request to Join" option missing

Discus and support "Request to Join" option missing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im in Alpha ring on the xbox. A friend of mine, not in any test rings, sent me a "request to join party" invite a couple days ago. I said "wait just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/barrrf, Jan 23, 2023.

1. /u/barrrf
    /u/barrrf Guest

Im in Alpha ring on the xbox. A friend of mine, not in any test rings, sent me a "request to join party" invite a couple days ago. I said "wait just second...how you do this?"

He explained the exact steps but the option is just missing for anyone I try to do it with.

Am I an idiot or is this option just unavailable for testers? (I can handle the truth)

submitted by /u/barrrf
    [link] [comments]

/u/barrrf, Jan 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Township errors

There are two options that I can recommend here, one is to contact the game developer first and see if they can apply the missing in-game purchases, and the second option is that you can request a refund using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
  3. Lofty Who Win User

World of Tanks

^ Maybe you can join friends mate and I've just missed it but even a few friends have said to me they can't see the option to invite either?
  4. jake razzberry Win User

July's Gamerscore Challenge

Really wanted to join this, but since I kept getting a bad request everytime I accessed the site, I couldn't join. Just sorted it out mind, but this is the first one all year that I missed + I've been racking up the points :(

Ahwell, always next time I suppose :p
  5. molii-0B7034E4-D0B6- Win User

Abstergo Employee of the Month and Role Model Achievements

I sent you a friend request. We are already a group of some players but we need some more reliable players to get the missing online achievements. I really hope you join us so we can complete this game.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Billing Options- A Request

Greetings, StarThornhill! You do have the ability to turn off auto renewal at this time. For steps how to do this, check out this support article titled "Cancel
    your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
    " and read the top section titled "Turn off auto renewal".

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions. In addition, if you would like to provide any more feedback about billing I would encourage you to post in this forum:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/133.aspx
    . Thank you! :)
Thema:

1. "Request to Join" option missing - Similar Threads - Request Join option

2. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  3. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....
  4. When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...: Title says it all really. I havent been able to join posts for around 3-4 weeks 2638ba8a-5368-4b9c-a91d-1d4e871e9fb5
  5. How do I request to join someone's game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I request to join someone's game?: One day I did an LFG for the division 2. One player responded the normal way by sending a message. The another guy requested to join my game. It said his gamertag then "wants to join your game. I...
  6. Request to join Xbox insider………x

in XboX Insiders
    Request to join Xbox insider………x: My gamertag is Gucci man bob I wanted to be invited to join the skip ahead alpha program of Xbox insider I can only join the omega or delta program submitted by /u/Accomplished-Tax9939 [link]...
  7. Can't request to join or make group posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request to join or make group posts.: I've made an a new account a few months ago and I'm been trying to figure out why I can't request to join or make any group posts for any game. I've made sure that I'm connected to the internet,...
  8. i am trying to request to join a club

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to request to join a club: i am getting a message saying i have to change my privacy and online safety settings 19401a34-4a2b-4c6f-bbc8-124db2e63431
  9. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  10. All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.: Not sure I need to send a text message for reason.Like forza Horizon related clubs.Not sure I need to get gold membership to join clubs. c4d3f677-d117-49cf-8eee-7b389d8a3fe0