Request to become a preview member

Discus and support Request to become a preview member in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey! I really want to become a preview member so I can play Halo Wars. If you could make that happen id appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by THE XBOX HARLOT, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Request to become a preview member

Hey! I really want to become a preview member so I can play Halo Wars. If you could make that happen id appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance!

:)

THE XBOX HARLOT, Mar 20, 2016
  2. ShivaChris
    ShivaChris Guest
    Xbox One Preview Program

It can take some time to be fully accepted in the program. At the moment ther is a lot of request to become a preview member and it can be a little longer than usual.

ShivaChris, Mar 20, 2016
  3. RAMP4GE3
    RAMP4GE3 Guest
    Xbox one. Preview Update forum/ program

Shame as I was really hoping to be involved, is their another way I can be suggested/referred to a Preview Program manager or put forward myself to become a member, by sending a email/PM request to Microsoft in hope they will allow me to be a member?

RAMP4GE3, Mar 20, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Backwards compatibility has already been released to the public, so you would not need to be a preview member to play Halo Wars. That game is not compatible yet, so even as a preview member, you wouldn't be able to play it.

Invites for the preview program are not given via the forums. You would need to have someone who is already in the program invite you. Being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted into the program.

Smwutches, Mar 21, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibility has already been released to the public, so you would not need to be a preview member to play Halo Wars. That game is not compatible yet, so even as a preview member, you wouldn't be able to play it.

Invites for the preview program are not given via the forums. You would need to have someone who is already in the program invite you. Being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted into the program.
  6. ShivaChris Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

It can take some time to be fully accepted in the program. At the moment ther is a lot of request to become a preview member and it can be a little longer than usual.
  7. Tom Sapwell Win User

Becoming a Preview Member

Can I please get an invite to become a preview member, soon if you can please ,thanks.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Mausoltov and ScubaSteve1501!

As TheJackah stated, in order to participate in the Preview Program, you will need to be invited by someone who is currently participating in the Program. Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites here in the Support Forums.
  9. TheJackah Win User

Hey Mausoltov,

To be invited to the Preview Program, please post in Community Discussion.
Thema:

1. Request to become a preview member - Similar Threads - Request become preview

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...