Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox

Discus and support Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Report to add Guam as a region please. submitted by /u/bouncysjes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bouncysjes, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox

/u/bouncysjes, Jun 29, 2022
  2. HassanB Win User

My location not on drop down menu

Hello,

Sorry, it would seem that Guam is not an officially supported Xbox LIVE region. Guam is considered an overseas territory of the United States so it's not within the 50 states that are serviced by Xbox LIVE.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Region problems

What you are going to want to do is this Sign into your account at account.live.com and go to payment and billing then address book there should be a choice there to add a new address and under the country it should give you a choice for Guam and you can
    put your address and everything in there.
  4. Pedaltopia Win User

guam region

I just tried to register. Per Microssoft " XBox is not supported on Guam."
  5. onyxishere Win User

Region that should be listed isn't

Some countries are not listed due to governmental restrictions. If you would like Guam to be a part of the Xbox Live service you should begin by petitioning your local government to get added.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Guam billing info need help

Guam isnt an xbox live supported region unless you are in an us base
Thema:

Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox

1. Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox - Similar Threads - Request add Guam

2. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...
  3. Request to add a new game to the xbox shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Request to add a new game to the xbox shop: Hello As someone who preferred video games to other games since childhood. My father's job is a truck driver and I like truck driving games very much. There are no games like euro track simulator...
  4. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  5. The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...: I sent a request to add my friends profile to my friend list so we can play games together. After my parent accepted the request it said they were added. Though when looking in my friends list, it...
  6. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  7. Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help: My Xbox series X is making a scratching/scraping noise. Trying to start a warranty claim asks for me to add an address. I do that and it just sends me straight back to add an address so i cant do...
  8. Request to add Xbox-to-Xbox streaming for Xbox One & Series S/X families.

in XboX Insiders
    Request to add Xbox-to-Xbox streaming for Xbox One & Series S/X families.: Simple as it sounds. This has already been a feature for the PlayStation for some time. I imagine it's relatively easy to pull off. Just use the technology already present for Xbox to PC, Xbox to...
  9. [Request] Add files verification or location to xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Request] Add files verification or location to xbox app: I just used game pass pc on windows 11, and im glad that the game files folder is not encrypted anymore. But plese, allow to backup the files, is annoying to download the same game twice (like FH5...
  10. Avatar Editor Request: Add freckles, moles, wrinkles, scars, etc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Avatar Editor Request: Add freckles, moles, wrinkles, scars, etc.: 360 had a whole section for facial features, why not newer gen? 231d8c83-d19a-4797-8790-7854fca6acca