Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles

Discus and support Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoy a lot this game on pc and xbox 360, i get an xbox series s but sadly this game is not backwards compatible. Will be awesome if this game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HUMBERTO CRISTOBAL BOCOS, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles

I enjoy a lot this game on pc and xbox 360, i get an xbox series s but sadly this game is not backwards compatible.

Will be awesome if this game is bring back to the new consoles.

¿Anyway to get this game on xbox series consoles?

:)

HUMBERTO CRISTOBAL BOCOS, Nov 4, 2021
  2. LanguidCello682 Win User

Question

Thank you for the idea you told me i went to xbox idea and made 2

suggestion lollipop Chainsaw and resident evil operation racoon city for xbox 360 backward compatibility
  3. A Dumb Toaster Win User

Which is the best and worst Resident Evil game?

Can't say I've played all the resident evil games, but the worst is Operation Racoon City. I'm not really the type of person to like that gears of war play style in a game, the Resident Evil series brought the challenge of not being able to reload and shoot
    which was fun and really classified the noobs from the professionals just by looking at how they approach this. Didn't mind Resident Evil 6's control system as much, it seemed to work a lot better than the one in Operation Racoon City.

Best had to be Resident Evil 5. Just slightly under this was Resident Evil 4 because I'm a huge mercenaries fan, but it didn't have any real co-op features. Survival mode is practically my favorite mode in any game so being able to play it with others is
    really the only reason it is above Resident Evil 4.
  4. NFO xDevilseedx Win User
  5. Saul Goode77 Win User

What is on your backlog of games to play?

Mines not that bad:

- Skyrim

- Mass Effect 3

- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

- Alice: Madness Returns
  6. Bentleyma Win User

Outdated gameplay & controls

I'm glad Capcom didn't change the controls for Resident Evil 4. Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City plays more like a modern day shooter, so who knows, maybe Capcom will head in that direction for Resident Evil 6.
Thema:

Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles

1. Request Resident evil operation racoon city xbox 360 game for Xbox One/Series consoles - Similar Threads - Request Resident evil

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...