Request on Gamepass

Discus and support Request on Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would it be possible to put Fallout 4 with DLC's on Gamepass if so that'd be great. Also a few other games on there as well. >Assassin's Creed 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frost Kidd, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Frost Kidd
    Frost Kidd Guest

Request on Gamepass

Would it be possible to put Fallout 4 with DLC's on Gamepass if so that'd be great.

Also a few other games on there as well.

>Assassin's Creed 4 Remastered

>Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered

If that'd be possible in the next refresh of games coming to Gamepass it would be appreciated.

:)

Frost Kidd, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Request on Gamepass

3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Request Titles for Game Pass

Can not apply for Xbox Gamepass titles. You can request titles for backwards compatibility. But with the Xbox GamePass it's a lot harder to handle and manage.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Gamepass requesting games

Its not a bad idea but its down to the game developers and publishers
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

I'd recommend using Twitter to float your Gamepass suggestions to Xbox and the developer. Being a social media platform, your idea may gain more traction with the backing of other gamers and who knows... could lead to discussions.
  6. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, there's no way to request games for game pass. Adding new games needs an agreement with the developer and in some cases this can be difficult.
Thema:

Request on Gamepass

1. Request on Gamepass - Similar Threads - Request Gamepass

2. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  3. Request games that we would like to see on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request games that we would like to see on gamepass: I would like to see a racing game called Blur... If possible, it had bad advertising but was a really good game 585a660b-de2d-48ee-bdac-62e7f6da233c
  4. Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request a game to be put on Gamepass?: I just started playing Life is Strange Season 2 and I love it! I finished episode one but noticed I need to purchase episodes 2-5. I wouldn’t mind paying but after doing a little research I...
  5. Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?: Is there any way for people to request games they would like to see added to xbox game pass ultimate? 6d069926-5ef9-4e85-8962-407b63caeee7
  6. Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?: Not sure if this is where this goes but idk your site is impossible to navigate and isn't in dark mode. So I am going to up front completely as I don't feel like finagling here, I had the Game...
  7. Can I request a game on gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a game on gamepass: I need to know how to request a game on gamepass please help if able to thank you 93a0bae9-4b4d-4a00-a3bc-0f7e68e1f8bb
  8. Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta: Hey guys, I was directed to this thread to request enrollment in the Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta. Any chance you can get me set up? MS Ref: 1522554401 submitted by /u/tonyturbos1 [link]...
  9. GamePass request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass request: I was wondering if Darksouls Remastered and/or Doom eternal anciant gods 1/2 are coming over to GamePass. 94e162a7-24a4-4f67-bbdc-14202ef0e5ca
  10. Refund request for item purchased without knowing it was included with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request for item purchased without knowing it was included with Gamepass: I recently purchased the Rainbow 6 bundle for the operators but was not aware that it was included with my gamepass subscription. I only found out after the 14 day refund policy deadline had...