Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

Discus and support Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NorCalNavyMike, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

Hello,

I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase.

With Black Friday and the holiday season around the corner, it would be helpful to know exactly where on the spectrum I fall towards Level 5. Can you provide me with an exact tally of my eligible purchases to date towards the $1,800 cap?

Thank you,

MBJ

:)

NorCalNavyMike, Nov 16, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2017
  3. XyberDAWG
    XyberDAWG Guest
    80,000 credits pending

see attachment.

[table][tr][td]03/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 15,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]03/09/17 - Simply Rewarding Offer - 6,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]02/28/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 3,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]01/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 16,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 48,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

XyberDAWG, Nov 16, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello NorCalNavyMike,

Rather than provide a tally of your 328 transactions, hopefully you do not mind if we instead target your non-eligible purchases for explanation instead. As stated in the FAQ, pre-orders and consumables are not eligible for MyVIP (as well as subscriptions,
    but we do not see any charges for those):

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Operating off this knowledge, we see that you have one consumable:

Halo 5: Guardians - Relief and Recovery REQ Pack - 10/13/2017 - 9.99

and four pre-orders:

[table][tr][td]Cuphead [/td][td]9/23/2017[/td][td]19.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Assassin's Creed® Origins - GOLD EDITION [/td][td]10/25/2017[/td][td]99.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ Digital Deluxe Edition [/td][td]10/25/2017[/td][td]79.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Call of Duty®: WWII - Digital Deluxe [/td][td]10/29/2017[/td][td]99.99 [/td][/tr][/table]

Altogether, this amounts to 309.95. Minus that from your total spending, which is 1565.78, you get 1255.83. 1255.83/1800 = 69%, which is the amount currently displayed on yourMyRewards page

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello NorCalNavyMike,

Rather than provide a tally of your 328 transactions, hopefully you do not mind if we instead target your non-eligible purchases for explanation instead. As stated in the FAQ, pre-orders and consumables are not eligible for MyVIP (as well as subscriptions,
    but we do not see any charges for those):

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Operating off this knowledge, we see that you have one consumable:

Halo 5: Guardians - Relief and Recovery REQ Pack - 10/13/2017 - 9.99

and four pre-orders:

[table][tr][td]Cuphead [/td][td]9/23/2017[/td][td]19.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Assassin's Creed® Origins - GOLD EDITION [/td][td]10/25/2017[/td][td]99.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ Digital Deluxe Edition [/td][td]10/25/2017[/td][td]79.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Call of Duty®: WWII - Digital Deluxe [/td][td]10/29/2017[/td][td]99.99 [/td][/tr][/table]

Altogether, this amounts to 309.95. Minus that from your total spending, which is 1565.78, you get 1255.83. 1255.83/1800 = 69%, which is the amount currently displayed on yourMyRewards page
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Star Rank Just dropped an entire tier

Hello Anger and Rage,

MyVIP is recalibrated on a yearly basis. When we recalibrate, we use your total eligible spending from the previous year to calculate your starting MyVIP rank for the new year, and then set your progress to a default state. We see that your spending for
    the year (September 2015 -December 2016) was beneath the three star requirement for your region (900 CAD). Therefore, you were placed at a two star rank. We have evaluated your spending for the year so far, and you are at $180.56. Since 180.56/900 = .2, you
    are currently at 20% MyVIP progress.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missimg VIP Progress

Hello HackingSpartan8,

Apologies for the delayed response. We see that the change to your account went through as requested, your progress was added, promoting you to MyVIP star 4 before calculations were made on payback last month.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

So appearently my VIP rank went to 4 when it was 5..

Hello X1 Riddler 1X,

There is a table for MyVIP levels for your region on the FAQ page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#vip), under "How is my MyVIP Star Rank determined?" The requirement for five stars for your region is $1800.
    As you request, we will leave this thread unlocked, but cannot guarantee a response.
Thema:

1. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank - Similar Threads - Request precise calculation

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  8. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]