Request for games on Xbox game pass and or Xbox live

Discus and support Request for games on Xbox game pass and or Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to request for the following games to be brought to Xbox game pass or market for purchase options if possible... Castlevania Curse of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MLP From The D., May 14, 2023.

1. Request for games on Xbox game pass and or Xbox live

I wanted to request for the following games to be brought to Xbox game pass or market for purchase options if possible...

Castlevania Curse of Darkness

, MARVEL vs Capcom 2,

MARVEL ultimate Alliance 2

, X-Men legends 1&2,

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy,

and True crime Streets of LA.

You guys probably wouldn't want to bring all of them back. The Original XBOX and Xbox 360 were amazing and I have at least 300 total games I purchased that I would like to have on my Xbox Series S and X consoles.

:)

MLP From The D., May 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The backwards compatibility program has ended and no more titles will be made backwards compatible. Virtually every title you requested has been delisted due to expired licenses and are unlikely to return. If something is based on a movie, comic book, music, TV show, etc., the licenses expire. It is very rarely worth it to renew them because the millions of dollars it takes, is unlikely to see a return years after release
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate are not available for Xbox 360. Check at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services to see if it has cancelled your Xbox Live. If it has, turn
    off auto renew on Game Pass Ultimate and let it run till end date. If you cancel or request a refund, you will lose any prepaid Xbox Live subscription time.

Edit: If you have a Windows 10 PC you may well be able to download Game Pass PC Beta and use the subscription there.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't launch a game on xbox series s (fallout76) with active "game pass console" subscription

Hi Nursa_21! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It's requesting you to get Game Pass Ultimate because it's an online game, for you to play the game it's necessary to have a Xbox Live Gold suscription, Game pass for console only gives you access to the game without making the purchase of the game but to play online you need Xbox live Gold
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Lost Years Worth of Xbox Live

Hi Shadow_845! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox game pass is not refunded automatically, you must request the refund for it to happen

When you purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate, Before making this conversion, the system asked you if you wanted it and informed you that it could not be reversed, To finish the purchase you had to accept the conversion, this causes that if you refund or cancel Game Pass Ultimate, you also lose the time that was converted from Xbox Live Gold
  6. John P_14 Win User

I accidentally purchased the Xbox Live Gold with 3-month plan but I didn't get Game Pass and that's what I wanted I don't know how to get that fixedcr

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand that you are interested in playing Game Pass games. Given that you already have three months of Xbox Live Gold, I have two options that you may consider. Firstly, you can cancel your Xbox Live Gold subscription and request a refund. Once the refund has been processed, you can then purchase one month of Game Pass Ultimate, which combines Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play.

Alternatively, you have the option to upgrade your three months of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate by purchasing one additional month of Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your existing Xbox Live Gold subscription, giving you a total of four months of Game Pass Ultimate. Note that once the four months have expired, you will be charged for an additional month of Game Pass Ultimate, assuming auto-renewal is enabled
Thema:

1. Request for games on Xbox game pass and or Xbox live - Similar Threads - Request games game

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  6. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...