Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...
Discus and support Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the GamePass apps, which allow remote install of titles, there is an issue with the default/preferred install location. Currently, on Xbox, when a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Darks1de, Apr 14, 2020.
Thema:
Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...
Loading...
-
Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"... - Similar Threads - Request Enable Gamepass
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Regression: sent friend requests
in XboX InsidersRegression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been... -
I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...
in XboX InsidersI’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments] -
Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.
in XboX InsidersSending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the... -
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Subject: Request to Enable Xbox Cloud Gaming in Morocco
in XBoX Games and AppsSubject: Request to Enable Xbox Cloud Gaming in Morocco: Subject: Request to Enable Xbox Cloud Gaming in Morocco Dear Xbox Support Team, Warm greetings, I am one of the Xbox users in Morocco, and I would like to express my appreciation for the... -
Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.
in XboX InsidersFeature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]