Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...

Discus and support Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the GamePass apps, which allow remote install of titles, there is an issue with the default/preferred install location. Currently, on Xbox, when a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Darks1de, Apr 14, 2020.

1. /u/Darks1de
    /u/Darks1de Guest

Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...

In the GamePass apps, which allow remote install of titles, there is an issue with the default/preferred install location.

Currently, on Xbox, when a remote install is requested, it installs first to the default drive and then to alternates if there is insufficient space.

However, on PC, even if the default is set to an alternate drive, it ONLY ever installs to the system drive.

Once complete I either have to manually "Move" the title or if that doesn't work, uninstall and then select an alternate drive.

Ideally, both install methods should be the same and use the actual settings for install location FIRST.

submitted by /u/Darks1de
    [link] [comments]

/u/Darks1de, Apr 14, 2020
  2. L Dubs89 Win User

Remote Download - Default Xbox

3. GroverKong Win User

Xbox Remote install

I am having a very similar issue that others in this thread are having. I am able to remote install games to my PC from the gamepass app, however all console game just say “queued” and never actually show up in the queue of my Xbox. I have followed all
    instructions (instant on, default console, allowing connections etc). The strange thing is the remote install worked in the past, but now all of the sudden its not working no matter what i do.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Installation keeps stopping for Call of Duty Cold War.

Hi Matt, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly also try installing the game remotely. You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox mobile/ PC app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

I bought early access bundle for mlb the show 23 game pass but it's not downloading it shows that I own the game in the store but won't download

Hi, Andra I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly try installing the game remotely. You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox mobile/ PC app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  6. ngocphi Win User

how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc

You dont

Only games that support it

Remote play meansbyou are playing xbox games on pc

Which mostlybsuoport controller input

You would have to install the pc anywhere or the gamepass pc version or remote play a game that supports it

Unless your hardware is older then thqt isn't an option
Thema:

1. Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"... - Similar Threads - Request Enable Gamepass

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  10. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]