Request a refund and didnt get my money back!

Discus and support Request a refund and didnt get my money back! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i brought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II Cross Gen Bundle On The 17th of November and i wanted to refund it and it refunded but my money didnt get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lachlan Ambler, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Request a refund and didnt get my money back!

Hi, i brought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II Cross Gen Bundle On The 17th of November and i wanted to refund it and it refunded but my money didnt get sent to back to me yet!

Can anyone help because i refunded it on the 20th!

:)

Lachlan Ambler, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.
  3. EdiBadila Win User

Problem with my refund

Hello,so first i refunded Watch Dogs 1 on 6 august but still didnt get my money and today i made another one,it says that they refunded my products but didnt get my money back
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Refund accepted but didnt get my money back.

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

It usually takes 3 to 5 business days after approval ( or more depending on your bank institution ) to go back to your payment method. There was a delay to the refund process that happened 2 - 3 weeks ago, and as though it might have been solved, all the refunds made by this time are slowly being paid and issues being solved, so there is a little delay to expect.

If you want information about your refund, you need to contact Support, since here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. ChristopherCarroll2 Win User

Refund

The purchase was made monday August 17 I request the refund the same day which was August 17 and today is Wednesday august 19 it have not been more then 14 or 5 days. I didnt consent the purchase. Can y'all please refund me my money back please this
    is a very hard time in the world for everyone I'm not working due to covid 19 I really need my money back
  6. OGMUDDBONE15 Win User

I got a refund for a game and they sent me it and then took back the money right after

I got the refund and they took the money out right after, i was originally double charged on a game requested a refund they put the money back in my account and then took the money back from me
Thema:

1. Request a refund and didnt get my money back! - Similar Threads - Request refund didnt

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  10. Want to request a refund for a subscription i didnt purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to request a refund for a subscription i didnt purchase.: As the title says above i want a refund for a subscription i didnt purchase, i was given an xbox game pass 1 month code from discord, and was still billed a month later from my paypal. i haven't...