Request a refund accidentally had recurring billing switched on

Discus and support Request a refund accidentally had recurring billing switched on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had recurring billing switched on and its charged me for a year subscription for xbox live gold. is it possible to get a refund as i’ve only been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jamie George1, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Request a refund accidentally had recurring billing switched on

I had recurring billing switched on and its charged me for a year subscription for xbox live gold. is it possible to get a refund as i’ve only been charged today

:)

Jamie George1, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jamie, the recurring charge has to be turned off before the day of collection, as it was not the system made the subscription charge.

To request a refund for your subscription you will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

Xbox subscription cancelations and refunds

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Note: Not every subscription or product is eligible for a refund
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I was charged for a subscription automatically that I do not remember subscribing to.

Hi Joseph *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

You may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.
    In the following countries, you have the right to cancel a subscription that has recurring billing with immediate effect and receive a prorated refund as described in the Microsoft Consumer Subscription Prorated Refund Policy

You can use the link down below and sign in to see your membership status and request a refund from there if you have not done the request yet:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. Thearchangel278 Win User

Error code 8015190a

Thanks it works i usally switch of recur billing to make sure my ultimate game pass so i dont accidentally go over the turn off date
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Subscription/cant access support

If the purchase was now, it takes a while to be able to request a refund. You must disable recurring billing in settings
  6. Aventhyz Win User

Refound game pass

Depending on the situation, you may not have long bought or used the product, if it was an accidental purchase, if you have forgotten to disable recurring billing, you may not have many days after you have charged it as it is very unlikely to be. I accept
    your refund request, but you can talk to support to evaluate your situation.
Thema:

1. Request a refund accidentally had recurring billing switched on - Similar Threads - Request refund accidentally

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....