request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number...

Discus and support request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It doesn't let me call xbox live support, every time I request a call it brings me to a chat with a agent bot then it asks for my phone number then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G G6, Nov 5, 2022.

1. G G6
    G G6 Guest

request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number...

It doesn't let me call xbox live support, every time I request a call it brings me to a chat with a agent bot then it asks for my phone number then when I put my phone number in it says there is a issue and were working on it.

:)

G G6, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number but when I put it in it says error and there working on it?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello G, you can post your question here in the community, if it's within our reach we might be able to help you.

But if your question can only be answered by a Microsoft agent, it's best to contact support via chat.

Click this option below and after going through the virtual agent was attended by a person who can help you.

Try our virtual agent

Get fast automated support, 24/7

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. Khanh Ngoc Nguyen Win User

Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

The chat option never gave me the prompt to chat with a live agent. Calling the phone number doesn't help since they said it's for business
  4. iMyTie Win User

Charged for a free game on gold

had a online chat which The agent left and just told me to request a refund but wasnt very reassuring, cant find any phone numbers and requesting a call back is not accepted for this matter
  5. CarlBouwer Win User

Vangaurd Pre-Order

This story just keeps getting worse.

The online cannot assist me, to the point where they have asked to to speak to someone over the phone as they need to check my card details.

They said i must call the numbers:

Yes, sure. You can call them here: 0860 22 55 67

• Agent said:Or you may request a callback here:
    • You said:I have tried that It is not working
    • Agent said:Which one?
    • You said:Well the number refers me back to xbox.com/help
    • You said:if i choose contact us, enter the details, i am able to select chat online - the request a call back says unavailable
    • Agent said:I'll check what other options we have for this.
    • You said:Joanna please can i speak to someone over the phone
    • You said:I cannot understand how a multi billion dollar world wide company cannot assist me over the phone
    • Agent said:Yes, but I cannot do outbound calls as I am a chat support. To be able to contact us through phone, you may call us on that number or request a call back.

1 attachment.
    • You said:Have you ever tried to call that number?
    • Agent said:Or you may contact this: [(800) 642-7676]()
    • You said:what country is that>
    • Agent said:It's US. As that South African phone number doesn't work.
    • You said:Thanks i will try that
    • Agent said:You're welcome.
    • Agent said:Would there be anything else I can help you with aside from this?
    • You said:Yes this number Or you may contact this: (800) 642-7676 doesnt work either
    • You said:it says thanks for calling microsoft, please go to xbox.com/help to speak to someone personally
    • You said:and then disconnects the call
    • Agent said:Can you try this? [(800) 469-9269]()

Can you try this? (800) 469-9269
    • You said:Same thing

You said:

Same thing

And then she ended the chat.
  6. Verachi Win User

Microsoft, wtf are you doing?

Weird........you said you talked to an agent. Was that agent and Xbox employee or was he an Ambassador? Ambassadors don't work for MS so there is nothing they can do to turn off your auto renewal. It sounds like you need to speak with the Billing
    department. I'd give them a call if you need the phone number please ask or just go to the link bellow to request a call. If you want a phone number let me know what country you are from.

=

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/#0:0:7
Thema:

1. request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number... - Similar Threads - request live call

2. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  3. Request for games on Xbox game pass and or Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for games on Xbox game pass and or Xbox live: I wanted to request for the following games to be brought to Xbox game pass or market for purchase options if possible... Castlevania Curse of Darkness , MARVEL vs Capcom 2, MARVEL ultimate...
  4. Request: Why isn't the name "Boffinbox" allowed for Xbox Live, but allowed for other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Request: Why isn't the name "Boffinbox" allowed for Xbox Live, but allowed for other...: Hello, I was directed here after a live chat to ask for advice. I was forced to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft, and I had to pick a Gamertag. Apparently, "" isn't allowed by the Gamertag...
  5. Request for Phil Spencer to enable the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass service in Paraguay and...

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Phil Spencer to enable the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass service in Paraguay and...: For several years now, XBOX gamers throughout Paraguay have suffered from a lack of platform support for the country. Many services, such as live gold and Game Pass, are acquired through tricks...
  6. Gamer Tag Allowance Request for Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Gamer Tag Allowance Request for Xbox Live: I am curious as to why the gamer tag "Budwick" isnt allowed? submitted by /u/TonyPullThru [link] [comments]
  7. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  8. Purchase Error: Xbox Live Login Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Error: Xbox Live Login Request: When I try to buy "The Wizard's Tower" addon for "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" from my Xbox One or my Microsoft account I am told that an Xbox Gamertag is needed and to log into Xbox Live and try...
  9. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  10. Xbox Live Gold Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Request: Hello I'm an Xbox Live Gold Customer and I'd like to make a request to add Tropico 6 for May free Gold games and if this isn't possible can you at least put it on free play days? Thank you for...